Top Tweets from the ANA Real-Time Marketing Conference (#ANArealtime)
December 10, 2013
By Marni Gordon, vice president of committees and conferences, ANA
Some of my favorite tweets from the 2013 ANA Real-Time Marketing Conference are:
- @angusmacaulay: #ANArealtime what’s next after Real Time? Next step is anticipating customer’s needs and communicating content/offer to them.
- @jennakwalsh: PR is the way to two-way conversations with consumers. Realtime marketing needs to include dialogue. #ANArealtime
- @lbanilower: Hasbro sharing their “socially driven global promotion” from monopoly at ANA. As you heard, cat voted in. Iron voted out. #ANArealtime
- @ccloney: Everybody fails. You have to fail. If you don’t I will call you a liar. #ANArealtime
- @Starcom_USA: @kraftfoods @rupp – content means nothing if it’s not relevant to the consumer. Data and knowing your customer is key. #ANArealtime
- @bduggan: Invest in org and infrastructure suggested by ANA’s Bob Liodice to best leverage real-time marketing. #ANArealtime
- @christinemorr: About to host #ANARealtime #gulp
- @jarirouas: #ANArealtime for millennials mobile is the first screen.
- @aledmonson: “Branded conversation will get you the like, but not the love” Coca-Cola’s @dbusk #ANArealtime
- @THUNDERPOOL: @leenadler does REAL #realtimemktg – inviting any MINI owners in audience to answer quest w/him onstage #ANArealtime
If you would like to read more, check out this blog on key highlights from the conference.
The 2014 ANA Digital & Social Media Conference will be July 13-15th in Dana Point, CA! Register early as the 2013 conference was SOLD OUT. I look forward to seeing you there!!!!
You must be logged in to submit a comment.