Highlights from Select 2013 ANA Conferences
December 20, 2013
By Marni Gordon, vice president of committees and conferences, ANA
The ANA has a large and diverse portfolio of national industry and members-only conferences. Our conferences are unique in the marketing industry, as we showcase the client-side perspective.
ANA’s eight national conferences in 2013 — including five premier multiday events — collectively attracted nearly 5,000 members and nonmembers. In addition, we held 25 members-only conferences in 2013 in cities across the U.S., including Boston, New York, Atlanta, Detroit, Orlando, Louisville, Chicago, Minneapolis, St. Louis, and San Francisco.
If you didn’t have the time to attend all of our events, I hope you enjoy these highlights from select 2013 ANA Conferences:
- ANA Innovation Day at Walmart
- ANA Social and Mobile Conference at Electronic Arts
- ANA Media Leadership Conference
- ANA Innovation Day at MillerCoors
- ANA Brand Masters Conference
- ANA Advertising Financial Management Conference
- ANA Marketing to Millennials Conference
- ANA Digital & Social Media Conference
- ANA/Effies Members-Only Conferences (NYC and LA)
- ANA Masters of Marketing Conference
- ANA Procurement Day
- ANA Content Marketing Members-Only Conference
- ANA Multicultural Marketing & Diversity Conference
- ANA Real-Time Marketing Conference
I look forward to seeing you at an ANA Conference in 2014! My advice is to register early as many of our 2013 events were SOLD OUT.
Happy holidays and I hope you have a terrific 2014!!!
You must be logged in to submit a comment.