Advertising Production Management
This event is over.
Meeting notes are available to current, logged in Members only.
NETWORKING BREAKFAST (9:00 – 9:30AM)
INTRODUCTIONS (9:30 – 9:45AM)
I. DIAGEO: CENTRALIZING TV TRAFFIC FOR EFFICIENCIES AND COST SAVINGS (9:45-10:45AM)
Diageo ,Tag, and Post Ads-Group worked together to identify efficiencies and cost savings in the centralization of TV traffic and dubs and ships delivering a plan that reduces the cost of non-working dollars and create a more centralized model. This model:
- Reduces agency headcount/cost by centralizing the traffic function previously held with multiple agencies and at multiple rates across Diageo's multiple brands
- Creates a single point of contact to ensure that all TVC spots are uploaded to the Diageo Asset Library
- Appoints one central function to create Ad-ID codes for all Diageo brands
- Reduces the physical per-unit cost of a dub-ship SD or HD tape to the final station
- Institues a better WOW as relates to storage, destruction and efficiency in distributing TV assets to broadcast networks and stations.
Peter Isaia, Procurement Director, Diageo Americas
Peter Kuhn, Managing Director, Tag Worldwide
Sandie Colon, Sr Director Marketing Finance, Post Ads Group
II. PUSHING THE BOUNDARIES OF HOW CUSTOMERS INTERACT WITH YOUR BRAND (11:00AM-12:00PM)
Voted by ADAGE/CREATIVITY Magazine as Production Company of the Year, for two years in a row, B-Reel will present case studies from clients who are pushing the boundary on technology, such as Google, Ariel, 3, Mitsubishi and more. Each of these advertisers are taking their advertising campaigns to the realm of science fiction by transcending the digital into the physical world. Find out how they used these technologies to create a lasting brand impression.
Max Ahlborn, Executive Producer, B-Reel
III. WHAT DOES YOUR BRAND SOUND LIKE (1:00-2:00PM)
This session will give attendees a brief education of what sonic branding is and quick examples of different areas where music and sound can build brand equity or drive consumer behavior. Hear TV Land describe the process of their sonic rebranding that encapsulated all of the brand pillars of TV Land's new look and feel. Attendees will be walked through Nescafe's unique sonic strategy to build a consistent global brand and a sonic icon, and how they derive revenue from a sonic asset.
Kim Rosenblum, EVP Creative and Marketing, TV Land
Blake Spiers, Sr. Music Planner/Buyer, CORD WORLDWIDE
Marco Vitali, Head of Music, CORD WORLDWIDE
IV. IDEAS FOR FUTURE MEETINGS (2:00-2:30PM)
This session will call on all members to provide suggestions for topics for future committee meetings and any other committee business.