Agency Relations, West Coast Chapter
This event is over.
Meeting notes are available to current, logged in Members only.
NETWORKING BREAKFAST (9:00 - 9:30)
INTRODUCTIONS (9:30 - 9:45)
I. UNION BANK: HOW WE USE SOCIAL MEDIA (9:45 - 10:45)
This presentation will cover the overall social media strategy at Union Bank as well as examples of recent consumer campaigns and initiatives. Additionally, it will include a discussion on how they work with their social media agencies and the challenges and opportunities of integrating across other agency partnerships.
Juan Silvera, Senior Vice President, EMarketing, Union Bank
II. MEMBER ROUNDTABLE: SOCIAL MEDIA AGENCY PARTNERSHIPS (11:00-12:00)
In this session, members will share their own experiences with social media agencies and we will discuss pros and cons of the various structures as well as best practices in social media agency relationship management. Specific discussion questions will include:
- How are you structured internally around social media?
- What agency/agencies do you use for social? Is it a specialty shop? Your AOR? Other?
- What are the benefits of your relationship? How about the challenges?
- How do you manage the relationship between your social agency and your other agencies?
Bruno Gralpois, Head of Global Marketing Operations, Visa, Inc. and Chair, ANA West Coast Agency Relations Committee
LUNCH (12:00 - 1:00)
III. THE AGENCY PERSPECTIVE: WORKING WITH CLIENTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA (1:00-2:00)
In this session, we will hear from leading US social media agency, LiveWorld - a complete solution provider who helps companies leverage the power of social networking to build their brands and their business. The presentation will focus on the client / social media agency relationship via the eyes of the agency. Topics will include:
- Barriers and challenges
- What makes a good client and what makes a bad one?
- Examples of both best-in-class relationships as well as the more challenging ones
- What clients can do to be better partners
- Opportunities for better collaboration
Jenna Woodul, Executive Vice President, Chief Community Officer, LiveWorld, Inc.