2015 ANA Advertising Financial Management Conference presented by Active International
|Begins:||Sunday, April 26, 2015 at 4:00pm|
|Ends:||Wednesday, April 29, 2015 at 12:00pm|
2400 E Missouri Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85016
The ANA has negotiated a special room rate of $245/night. In order to use the ANA rate, you must be registered to attend the conference. A reservation link will be provided under the "Important Information" section of your conference registration confirmation email. The cut-off date is Friday, April 3, 2015, after which prevailing rates apply.
Early-bird pricing is in effect through 03/06/2015
|ANA Member||BAA Member||Non-Member|
Agenda is pending.
The ANA is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
1. The program delivery method is group-live.
2. The NASBA program level is basic.
3. There are no prerequisites and/or advanced preparation requirements for this conference.
4. The total amount of CPE credits are 15.
5. The NASBA field of study subject area is Business Management and Organization.