2015 ANA Advertising Financial Management Conference presented by Active International
The annual ANA Advertising Financial Management Conference is the only event of its kind. It brings together top marketing finance and procurement professionals from the client side with agency CFOs and other key industry stakeholders interested in efficiencies, cost savings, return on investment, and delivering greater value to organizations. The conference is registered as a sponsor of continuing education with both the Institute for Supply Management and the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy. Post-conference perspectives from attendees at last year’s attendees included the following:
- “Great content, captivating speakers, and valuable connections. All in all one of the best conferences I have attended.”
- “Overall, the conference touches on topics that are important and relevant in today's marketplace. The ANA always does a great job bringing everyone together on topics that matter.”
- “Outstanding quality from start to finish!”
Tweet and follow along with the conversation at the conference by using the hashtag #ANAAFM.
Download the ANA Event Guide at e.ana.net.
|Begins:||Sunday, April 26, 2015 at 4:00pm|
|Ends:||Wednesday, April 29, 2015 at 12:00pm|
2400 E Missouri Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85016
The ANA has negotiated a special room rate of $245/night. In order to use the ANA rate, you must be registered to attend the conference. A reservation link will be provided under the "Important Information" section of your conference registration confirmation email. The cut-off date is Friday, April 3, 2015, after which prevailing rates apply.
Early-bird pricing is in effect through 03/06/2015
|ANA Member||BAA Member||Non-Member|
Agenda is pending.
CEO and Co-Founder
Director of Research
Global Supply Management
Director of Procurement, Emerging Markets
Eli Lilly and Company
More To Come!
The ANA is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
1. The program delivery method is group-live.
2. The NASBA program level is basic.
3. There are no prerequisites and/or advanced preparation requirements for this conference.
4. The total amount of CPE credits are 15.
5. The NASBA field of study subject area is Business Management and Organization.