ANA Names Six New Board Members at 2010 Annual Conference
Gary Elliot of Hewlett-Packard Company Named Chair of the Board; New Vice Chair and Treasurer also named
New York, NY- October 15, 2010 - The ANA (Association of National Advertisers) elected six new marketing industry leaders to its Board of Directors, and named a new Chair, Vice Chair and Treasurer, at its Annual "Masters of Marketing" Conference held in Orlando, Florida from October 13-16, 2010.
Assuming the role of Board Chair will be Gary Elliott, Vice President, Corporate Marketing of Hewlett-Packard Company. Stephen F. Quinn, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer of Walmart U.S. will become Vice Chair. Mark R. Baynes, Vice President and Global Chief Marketing Officer of Kellogg Company will become Treasurer.
The new members of the ANA Board include:
- Jill Beraud, Chief Marketing Officer, PepsiCo Americas Beverages
- Marie T. Devlin, Senior Vice President, Global Advertising, Media and Sponsorships, American Express Company
- Paul Edwards, Executive Director, Marketing Strategy, General Motors Corporation
- Natalia Franco, Executive Vice President and Global Chief Marketing Officer, Burger King Corporation
- Marilyn Mersereau, Senior Vice President, Corporate Marketing, Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Marc S. Pritchard, Global Marketing and Brand Building Officer, The Procter & Gamble Company
"As we gather for the ANA's largest annual Masters of Marketing conference ever, I am pleased to announce these stellar new officers and members of the Board, each of which I am certain will bring valued insight and perspective to our organization," said Bob Liodice, President and CEO of the ANA. "With their collective expertise, I have full confidence that the ANA will continue to lead the marketing landscape."
Lesley Neadel, CooperKatz & Company for the ANA
On-site at the Conference: (914) 589-2187 or email@example.com
Luna Ross, CooperKatz & Company for the ANA
On-site at the Conference: (917) 755-1655 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Shoshana Hochdorf, CooperKatz & Company for the ANA
(917)595-3054 or email@example.com