ANA Publishes “Agency Audits: How to Achieve Success”
November 15, 2010 - New York, NY -A new book breaking down the auditing process for marketers, entitled "Agency Audits: How to Achieve Success," has been published by the ANA (Association of National Advertisers).
Co-authored by Joann Davis, founder, Joann Davis Consulting and Jane Twyon, founder and president, Jane Twyon Inc. and Worldwide Media Directors, the book mitigates the confusion that often surrounds the subject of auditing. The guidebook is enhanced by an online toolkit that delves deeper into the subject.
The five major types of audits discussed in this guidebook are:
- Financial contract compliance and fee audits.
- Media compliance and verification audits.
- Media quality audits.
- Media benchmark audits.
- Production audits.
Several pressing issues are brought up in the guidebook, including:
- There is confusion over the term "audits."
- There is no governance of auditing in the advertising industry and because of the confidentiality of the work it is difficult to benchmark the ROI for auditing.
- An audit can result in major differences of opinion between the auditor's findings and the agency's view of those findings.
- It can be very difficult for a marketer to determine which type of auditor they need.
"Agency Audits: How to Achieve Success" is available for purchase now for $250 at www.ana.net/ebooks.
Lesley Neadel, CooperKatz & Company for the ANA
On-site at the Conference: (914) 589-2187 or email@example.com
Luna Ross, CooperKatz & Company for the ANA
On-site at the Conference: (917) 755-1655 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Shoshana Hochdorf, CooperKatz & Company for the ANA
(917)595-3054 or email@example.com