ANA Names 12 New Board Members at 2011 Annual Conference
New York, NY- October 22, 2011 - The membership of the ANA (Association of National Advertisers) elected 12 new marketing industry leaders to its Board of Directors at its Annual "Masters of Marketing" Conference held in Phoenix, Arizona from October 20-23, 2011.
The new members of the ANA Board include:
- Deborah Conrad, Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Intel Corporation
- Eduardo Conrado, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Motorola Solutions, Inc.
- Andrew J. England, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, MillerCoors LLC
- William D. Fay, Group Vice President, Marketing, Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc.
- John V. Felice, General Manager, Ford Lincoln Marketing, Ford Motor Company
- David H. Friedman, Senior Vice President and President of Marketing, Sears Holdings Corporation
- Antonio J. Lucio, Global Chief Marketing, Strategy and Corporate Development Officer, Visa Inc.
- Rob Master, Vice President of Media, North America, Unilever
- Tony Pace, Global Chief Marketing Officer, Subway Franchisee Advertising Fund
- Karen H. Quintos, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Dell Inc.
- Ralph Santana, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, NAHQ, Samsung Electronics America
- Meredith Verdone, Senior Vice President, Enterprise Marketing and Market President Executive, Bank of America
"I am pleased to announce and welcome these extraordinary men and women to the ANA Board of Directors, each of which I am confident will bring valued expertise and perspective to our organization," said Bob Liodice, President and CEO of the ANA. "With their knowledge and leadership, I am certain that the ANA will continue to be a guiding force for marketers and brands everywhere."
About the ANA
Founded in 1910, the ANA (Association of National Advertisers) leads the marketing community by providing its members with insights, collaboration, and advocacy. ANA's membership includes 400 companies with 10,000 brands that collectively spend over $250 billion in marketing communications and advertising. The ANA strives to communicate marketing best practices, lead industry initiatives, influence industry practices, manage industry affairs, and advance, promote, and protect all advertisers and marketers. For more information, visit www.ana.net, follow us on Twitter, join us on Facebook, or visit our YouTube channel.
- Lesley Neadel, CooperKatz
& Company for the ANA
On-site at the Conference: 914.589.2187 or email@example.com
- Shoshana Hochdorf, CooperKatz
& Company for the ANA
On-site at the Conference: 917.595.3054 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luna Newton, CooperKatz &
Company for the ANA
917.755.1655 or email@example.com