ANA 2013 Masters of Marketing Conference Showcases Record-Breaking Attendance
Top Marketers Reveal Insights to More than 2,000 Attendees
PHOENIX, Ariz. – October 4, 2013 – The 103rd Annual ANA (Association of National Advertisers) Masters of Marketing Conference kicked off today with a record attendance of more than 2,000 marketers. The theme of this year’s conference is Growth: Mastering Brands & Driving Results.
During his opening remarks, ANA President and CEO Bob Liodice emphasized the importance of growth throughout the marketing landscape. Liodice asked the audience to reflect on examples of transformative trends impacting marketers today:
- Creativity throughout the marketing mix
- Innovation in digital, mobile and social media channels
- Business innovations that tie the brand to performance
- Advancements in measurement like the viewability of digital ads and the growth of cross-platform measurement
- Transformation and evolution across the marketing supply chain
- Social responsibility efforts infused in marketing programs
- Continuing influence and impact of government on the industry’s progress and pursuit of growth
Attendees from across the maketing industry will hear insights on how success was driven by some of the top marketers from brands such as:
- Walmart U.S.
- Dunkin’ Brands
- Mars Chocolate
- Chrysler Group LLC and Fiat Group Automobiles
- The Coca-Cola Company
- Honest Tea, Inc.
- United Services Automobile Association (USAA)
- Valspar Corporation
- BBDO North America
- Microsoft Corp.
- Marriott International, Inc.
- Salesforce.com, Inc.
- Subway Franchisee Advertising Fund Trust
- LVMH Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy
The conference is being held at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa in Phoenix, Arizona through Sunday, October 6.
About the ANA
Founded in 1910, the Association of National Advertisers leads the marketing community by providing its members with insights, collaboration and advocacy. ANA's membership includes more than 525 companies with 10,000 brands that collectively spend more than $250 billion in marketing and advertising. The ANA strives to communicate marketing best practices, lead industry initiatives, influence industry practices, manage industry affairs, and advance, promote, and protect all advertisers and marketers. For more information, visit http://www.ana.net, follow us on Twitter and join us on Facebook.
Luna Newton, CooperKatz & Company for the ANA
Onsite at the Conference: (917) 755-1655 or email@example.com
Danielle Arnold, CooperKatz & Company for the ANA
(321) 604-5659 or firstname.lastname@example.org