2013-2014 ANA Board of Directors Announced at Annual Masters of Marketing Conference
PHOENIX, Ariz. – October 5, 2013 – The ANA (Association of National Advertisers) elected five new marketing executives to its Board of Directors at its Annual Conference held in Phoenix, Arizona from October 3-6.
The new members of the ANA Board are:
- Kevin Burke, CMO, Core Products, Visa Inc.
- Alicia Enciso, CMO, Nestlé USA
- Bradley Jakeman, President, Global Beverages Group, PepsiCo, Inc.
- Kimberly Kadlec, Worldwide VP, Global Marketing Group, Johnson & Johnson
- Verchele Wiggins, VP, Global Brand Portfolio, Holiday Inn Brand Family, InterContinental Hotels Group
ANA Board Officers are:
- Stephen F. Quinn, EVP and CMO, Walmart U.S., ANA Chair
- Mark R. Baynes, VP and Global CMO, Kellogg Company, ANA Vice Chair and Treasurer
“We are excited to welcome the new ANA Board of Directors to their roles for the upcoming year, and sincerely thank our departing board for their strong leadership,” said Bob Liodice, President and CEO of the ANA. “With their excellence in marketing and proprietary knowledge of the industry, we strongly feel our newly elected board will play an active role in the advancement of marketing leadership.”
About the ANA
Founded in 1910, the Association of National Advertisers leads the marketing community by providing its members with insights, collaboration and advocacy. ANA's membership includes more than 525 companies with 10,000 brands that collectively spend more than $250 billion in marketing and advertising. The ANA strives to communicate marketing best practices, lead industry initiatives, influence industry practices, manage industry affairs, and advance, promote, and protect all advertisers and marketers. For more information, visit http://www.ana.net, follow us on Twitter and join us on Facebook.
Luna Newton, CooperKatz & Company for the ANA
On-site at the Conference: (917) 755-1655 or email@example.com
Marcus Hardy, CooperKatz & Company for the ANA
(917) 595-3043 or firstname.lastname@example.org