2012 ANA Annual Report
I am delighted to share with you the ANA’s 2012 Annual Report (PDF).
This is truly a very special publication for us, and, we hope, for you as well. What I think you will see is the breadth and depth of the ANA, and how you, as a member, benefit by being involved and engaged. That comes through in our wide-ranging thought leadership initiatives; industry-leading conferences and committees; information on regulatory and legislative issues; and top-notch training, webinars, and senior marketer communications.
These are the things that you told us ANA members value. We’ve done our best to exceed your expectations, and more. In doing so, we have found ways to grow the ANA — in membership, in revenue, in engagement, in quality, and in satisfaction. That growth allowed us to do even more for you and to pursue many key industry imperatives. Among them are:
- Facilitating digital measurement through the intelligent application of viewable impressions.
- Addressing fundamental brand management issues relating to ICANN and the expansion of top-level domains.
- Enhancing consumer privacy through online behavioral advertising self-regulation.
- Leading process improvement in procurement management, media rebates, and agency trading desks.
- Restructuring Ad-ID to streamline workflow across the marketing supply chain.
Of course, there is always more to do. That’s what will keep us very busy throughout 2013. We will report on that progress throughout the year and summarize our success in next year’s annual report. But for now, sit back and enjoy this year’s edition.
We look forward to serving your needs and collectively elevating the art and science of marketing.
Very best wishes,
President and CEO