2013 ANA Annual Report
I am delighted to share with you the ANA’s 2013 Annual Report (PDF).
This is truly a very special publication for us, and, we hope, for you as well. You will clearly see the breadth and depth of the ANA, and how you, as a member, benefit by being involved and engaged. That comes through in our wide-ranging thought leadership initiatives; industry-leading conferences and committees; crucial information on regulatory and legislative issues; and top-notch training, webinars, and senior marketer communications.
We are coming off one of the most successful years in ANA history. We met or exceeded expectations across every benchmark and measurement. In doing so, we have found ways to grow the ANA — in membership, in revenue, in engagement, in quality, and in satisfaction.
That growth allowed us to do even more for you, such as:
- Expand our industry leadership agenda in areas such as marketing organization, patent trolling, talent negotiations, advertising taxes, privacy, and industry measurement
- Help defeat serious ad tax proposals in Minnesota, Ohio, and Louisiana
- Provide the primary funding for updated research by IHS Global Insight on the economic impact of advertising
- Add marketing tools and templates to our content library, as well as award-winning case histories from Effie and the Mobile Marketing Association
- Launch a new partnership with The Internationalist 1000, expanding our global marketing coverage
- Expand our training seminars outside of New York City, to Chicago and San Francisco
While we are proud of our accomplishments, there is always more to do. We look forward to addressing the challenges before us, and, more importantly, delivering what our members need most: marketing excellence that will shape the industry’s future.
Very best wishes,
President and CEO
Click here to see ANA’s 2012 Annual Report (PDF).