ANA Annual Report
I am delighted to share with you the ANA’s 2014 Annual Report (digital edition).
This is truly a special publication for us, and, we hope, for you as well. You will clearly see that our success is firmly grounded in our mission: To provide leadership that advances marketing excellence and shapes the future of our industry.
We are coming off a historic year at the ANA. We met or exceeded expectations across every benchmark and measurement. In doing so, we have found ways to expand the ANA — in membership, in revenue, in engagement, in quality, and in satisfaction.
That growth allowed us to do even more for you, such as:
- Acquire the Brand Activation Association and the Business Marketing Association
- Improve digital marketing productivity through our Making Measurement Make Sense initiative
- Develop the Trustworthy Accountability Group, an industry-wide consortium to combat criminally
- based bot fraud
- Thwart national and state tax legislative proposals that could cost our industry $200 billion
- Expand and strengthen the Digital Advertising Alliance, the industry self-regulatory program for online behavioral advertising
- Address the industry’s talent issue by expanding our School of Marketing portfolio to more than 30 courses, innovation labs, and leadership programs
- Expand our already robust portfolio of marketing content through our vast array of conferences, webinars, committees, communications, and publishing programs
- Develop a partnership with AdForum to give ANA members access to a collection of 150,000 campaigns and 20,000 agencies worldwide
While we are proud of our accomplishments, there is always more to do. We look forward to addressing the challenges before us, and more importantly, delivering what our members need most: marketing excellence that will shape the industry’s future.
Very best wishes,
President and CEO