With in-depth stories on trending topics and industry-changing innovations, ANA delivers fun and engaging content that keeps you on top of the latest marketing news and insights.
- How marketers at Kraft Foods, Charles Schwab, and Rust-Oleum created content marketing strategies that work. Read this month's cover story.
- What the new Congress means for the marketing industry. Find out here.
- Quick stories on Microsoft's new Instagram account; how Jaguar has gone covert; what Ron Amram of Heineken thinks of mobile; and more. Stats and stories to make you smarter.
- The Budweiser ad everyone loves. Hint: click on the puppy.
Plus, read this month's special section, from our partner Lippincott, on the catalysts that energize brands and accelerate growth.
The new voice of the business-to-business marketing community. Through best practices, case studies, interviews, and expert advice, the publication providea the strategic and tactical edge marketers need to attract, nurture, and convert today's always-on buyers.
Here's what you will find in the latest issue:
- An interview with Eduardo Conrado, senior vice president of marketing and information technology at Motorola Solutions, on the “new systems of collaboration” he is devising at the company and his five best business practices.
- Why more B-to-B marketers are embracing mobile marketing, and how to jump into the mobile marketing arena.
- Perspective from Blair Christie, chief marketing officer at Cisco, on how to create a culture of growth.
- New research on the five blind spots blocking the path to marketing’s full potential.
- Insight on how to develop a social media brand identity statement.
- An intriguing case study on Siemens USA’s partnership with SpaceX.
ANA Thought Leadership Partners
For more information on the ANA Thought Leadership program, please contact Kristina Sweet, Vice President, Sponsorship and Partner Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508.346.3525.