Best Practices Slide Show
These five handy tips on boosting your content skills will transform you into a strategic content creator.
Let us know what you think of this month's issue. Contact the editor, Andrew Eitelbach.
With in-depth stories on trending topics and industry-changing innovations, ANA delivers fun and engaging content that keeps you on top of the latest marketing news and insights.
Here’s what you’ll find in this month’s complimentary issue:
- How companies like Nutrisystem, E*TRADE, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, and others connect with the self-empowered, DIY consumer.
- Infographic: The next big hurdle for online advertisers is already here — what ad blocking means for marketers.
- The ABCs of effective digital advertising, from J. R. Badian, vice president of marketing and social media at MasterCard.
- An ingenious new piece of packaging from McDonald’s, part of a new direct marketing program.
- A word on authenticity from Charles van Es at Newcastle Brown Ale, the projected value of the Internet of Things, some news from the ANA, and more. Stats and stories to make you smarter.
Let us know what you think of this issue. Contact the editor, Ken Beaulieu.
The new voice of the business-to-business marketing community. Through best practices, case studies, interviews, and expert advice, the publication provides the strategic and tactical edge marketers need to attract, nurture, and convert today's always-on buyers.
Here's what you will find in the latest issue:
- How Kathy Button Bell, CMO of Emerson, and her team are working to make science attractive to a younger generation
- New BMA Advisory Board Chairman Howard Sherman shares a number of themes from BMA15 that speak to the future of B-to-B marketing.
- Aon, gyro, and PJA advertising + marketing were all big winners at the 2015 B2 Awards gala. Here are
the stories behind their winning campaigns.
- Storytelling was key to PwC’s campaign, which raised awareness of the various ways the company can help its clients.
- John H. Bell, vice president of enterprise digital marketing at Travelers, explains how digital data is helping the company reach consumers.
ANA Thought Leadership Partners
For more information on the ANA Thought Leadership program, please contact Kristina Sweet, Vice President, Sponsorship and Partner Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508.346.3525.