Marketers don’t miss a beat; lean how marketers are entering the music industry, developing songs and artists just like the record labels. Also, CMO Greg Revelle of AutoNation discusses rebranding a big company, Hello Products CEO Craig Dubitsky reveals how his company differentiates itself, we look at the impact of social media on brand management, and more.
Four times a year, ANA Magazine brings its 10,000+ readers feature-length articles, insights, and best practices on the latest topics and trends transforming the marketing community, as well as profiles on today's leading-edge marketers. The quarterly members-only magazine is delivered to senior marketers as part of ANA membership.
ANA Magazine Spotlight
A fog of confusion still swirls around the topic of programmatic media buying (PMB), leaving many marketers feeling lost. In this month’s complimentary ANA Magazine Spotlight, brought to you by our partner Collective, we speak with Heineken, Lufthansa, Walmart, and a number of experts about how they use PMB, and shed a light on five of the largest misconceptions still plaguing the industry.
Other highlights in this issue:
- Universal Pictures Case Study: Programmatic Is Scary Good
- Programmatic Fuels the Audience Engine
- How to Stop Programmatic from Being Problematic
- Programmatic 101: Ad Buying for the Digital Age
Plus! Read two pieces of exclusive content available only in this month’s digital version:
ANA Magazine Spotlight provides free access to the digital publication of the ANA. With actionable advice from forward-thinking CMOs, case studies, trends, and best practices, the engaging magazine will help you find inspiration for building stronger brands and driving innovation.
- Current and past issues of ANA Magazine Spotlight
- Professionally designed and written, just like the print edition of ANA Magazine
- Text-formatted articles designed for maximum mobile readability
- Download each issue, then return any time for offline reading
- Search the archive of available articles
- Bookmark your favorite articles
- Share articles and comments with other readers
Enjoy ANA Magazine Spotlight in a mobile format!
ANA Thought Leadership Partners
For more information on the ANA Thought Leadership program, please contact Kristina Sweet, Vice President, Sponsorship and Partner Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508.346.3525.