Still confused about programmatic media buying? You’re not alone. Plenty of marketers are baffled by what the term means and how to incorporate it into their brand’s marketing mix. In this issue, find a detailed guide for the perplexed. Also, CMO Debra Berman of JCPenney on revitalizing a brand; the latest developments in the privacy arena; and more.
Four times a year, ANA Magazine brings its 10,000+ readers feature-length articles, insights, and best practices on the latest topics and trends transforming the marketing community, as well as profiles on today's leading-edge marketers. The quarterly members-only magazine is delivered to senior marketers as part of ANA membership.
ANA Magazine Spotlight
As consumer dependency on multiple devices grows, cross-screen marketing will become a crucial tactic for effectively delivering your brand’s message. In this month’s complimentary ANA Magazine Spotlight, presented by our partner Millennial Media, we speak with WWE, Dunkin’ Brands, Canon USA, and a number of experts to see how they’re effectively reaching consumers using cross-screen marketing.
Other highlights in this issue:
- Understanding the Cross-Screen Consumer
- A Q&A with Millennial Media’s Vice President of Product
- Reaching Consumers Across Screens Programmatically
Plus! Read two pieces of exclusive content available only in the month’s digital version:
ANA Magazine Spotlight provides free access to the digital publication of the ANA. With actionable advice from forward-thinking CMOs, case studies, trends, and best practices, the engaging magazine will help you find inspiration for building stronger brands and driving innovation.
- Current and past issues of ANA Magazine Spotlight
- Professionally designed and written, just like the print edition of ANA Magazine
- Text-formatted articles designed for maximum mobile readability
- Download each issue, then return any time for offline reading
- Search the archive of available articles
- Bookmark your favorite articles
- Share articles and comments with other readers
Enjoy ANA Magazine Spotlight in a mobile format!
ANA Thought Leadership Partners
For more information on the ANA Thought Leadership program, please contact Kristina Sweet, Vice President, Sponsorship and Partner Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508.346.3525.