Latest Issue: Fall 2013
Change or Die
Learn the strategy, structure, and capabilities to prepare your marketing organization for growth. Also, take a look inside the in-house agency trend, discover how to connect with the new “general market,” and read why Marie Devlin of American Express is on a mission to attract a broader membership base.
Four times a year, ANA Magazine brings its 10,000+ readers feature-length articles, insights, and best practices on the latest topics and trends transforming the marketing community, as well as profiles on today’s leading-edge marketers. The quarterly members-only magazine is delivered to senior marketers as part of ANA membership.
ANA Magazine Spotlight
It’s a Go-Go World
Read this month’s cover story to learn how digital place-based advertising targets audiences in a unique way—and marketers are increasingly looking to reap the benefits.
- Turning Heads in a “Video Everywhere” World
- DPB Drives Video Neutral Plans
- Environment Matters to Connect Best
ANA Magazine Spotlight provides free access to the digital publication of the ANA. With actionable advice from forward-thinking CMOs, case studies, trends, and best practices, the engaging magazine will help you find inspiration for building stronger brands and driving innovation.
- Current and past issues of ANA Magazine Spotlight
- Professionally designed and written, just like the print edition of ANA Magazine
- Text-formatted articles designed for maximum mobile readability
- Download each issue, then return any time for offline reading
- Search the archive of available articles
- Bookmark your favorite articles
- Share articles and comments with other readers
Enjoy ANA Magazine Spotlight in a mobile format!
ANA Thought Leadership Partners
For more information on the ANA Thought Leadership program, please contact Kristina Sweet, Vice President, Sponsorship and Partner Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508.346.3525.