Latest Issue: Fall 2013
Change or Die
Learn the strategy, structure, and capabilities to prepare your marketing organization for growth. Also, take a look inside the in-house agency trend, discover how to connect with the new “general market,” and read why Marie Devlin of American Express is on a mission to attract a broader membership base.
Four times a year, ANA Magazine brings its 10,000+ readers feature-length articles, insights, and best practices on the latest topics and trends transforming the marketing community, as well as profiles on today’s leading-edge marketers. The quarterly members-only magazine is delivered to senior marketers as part of ANA membership.
ANA Magazine Spotlight
Read this month's issue of ANA Magazine Spotlight, brought to you by our partner YuMe, to see how marketers are using digital video to break through the clutter with branded web videos - once an afterthought for many marketers.Other highlights of this issue include:
- Shifting TV ad dollars to digital video
- Optimizing video advertising for the digital screen
- Capture millennial's attention
- Plus two digital bonus pages!
ANA Magazine Spotlight provides free access to the digital publication of the ANA. With actionable advice from forward-thinking CMOs, case studies, trends, and best practices, the engaging magazine will help you find inspiration for building stronger brands and driving innovation.
- Current and past issues of ANA Magazine Spotlight
- Professionally designed and written, just like the print edition of ANA Magazine
- Text-formatted articles designed for maximum mobile readability
- Download each issue, then return any time for offline reading
- Search the archive of available articles
- Bookmark your favorite articles
- Share articles and comments with other readers
Enjoy ANA Magazine Spotlight in a mobile format!
ANA Thought Leadership Partners
For more information on the ANA Thought Leadership program, please contact Kristina Sweet, Vice President, Sponsorship and Partner Programs at email@example.com or 508.346.3525.