Marketers don’t miss a beat; lean how marketers are entering the music industry, developing songs and artists just like the record labels. Also, CMO Greg Revelle of AutoNation discusses rebranding a big company, Hello Products CEO Craig Dubitsky reveals how his company differentiates itself, we look at the impact of social media on brand management, and more.
Four times a year, ANA Magazine brings its 10,000+ readers feature-length articles, insights, and best practices on the latest topics and trends transforming the marketing community, as well as profiles on today's leading-edge marketers. The quarterly members-only magazine is delivered to senior marketers as part of ANA membership.
ANA Magazine Spotlight
As marketing databases of consumer information grow in size and scope, the need to maintain security measures and safeguards also grows. Read this month's issue of ANA Magazine Spotlight, brought to you by our partner SAS, to learn more about what marketers need to do to ensure their big data remains an asset and not a liability.
Other highlights include:
- How marketers can protect themselves from data loss
- The TRUSTe Privacy Index
- Getting big data to pay off
Plus! This digital issue includes two pages of bonus content not available in the print version.
ANA Magazine Spotlight provides free access to the digital publication of the ANA. With actionable advice from forward-thinking CMOs, case studies, trends, and best practices, the engaging magazine will help you find inspiration for building stronger brands and driving innovation.
- Current and past issues of ANA Magazine Spotlight
- Professionally designed and written, just like the print edition of ANA Magazine
- Text-formatted articles designed for maximum mobile readability
- Download each issue, then return any time for offline reading
- Search the archive of available articles
- Bookmark your favorite articles
- Share articles and comments with other readers
Enjoy ANA Magazine Spotlight in a mobile format!
ANA Thought Leadership Partners
For more information on the ANA Thought Leadership program, please contact Kristina Sweet, Vice President, Sponsorship and Partner Programs at email@example.com or 508.346.3525.