|Let us know what you think of this month's issue. Contact the editor, Andrew Eitelbach.|
With in-depth stories on trending topics and industry-changing innovations, ANA delivers fun and engaging content that keeps you on top of the latest marketing news and insights.
Here’s what you’ll find in this month’s complimentary issue:
- Profile: Dana Anderson, chief marketing officer at at Mondelēz International, and her fearless pursuit of excellence.
- Some brands see same-day delivery as a value-ad for customers, but consumer interest in using the service may surprise you.
- Q&A: Lisa Cochrane, senior vice president of marketing at Allstate, discusses the timelessness of “Mayhem.”
- Wireless charging, still somewhat foreign to most consumers, is about to go mainstream. The one billion reasons you should know more about the technology and the brands that already offer it to consumers.
- Quick stories on Star Wars, Chevrolet, CMO tenure, and more. Stats and stories to make you smarter.
Plus! Don’t miss this month’s special section, brought to you by our partner TVB, on how people spend most of their time consuming media.
Let us know what you think of this issue. Contact the editor, Ken Beaulieu.
The new voice of the business-to-business marketing community. Through best practices, case studies, interviews, and expert advice, the publication provides the strategic and tactical edge marketers need to attract, nurture, and convert today's always-on buyers.
Here's what you will find in the latest issue:
- Companies like HP, Scot Forge, Domtar, and Hiscox are innovatively using video to turn prospects into customers.
- General Electric is betting on marketing to cultivate face-to-face relationships with customers and position itself at the forefront of the digital space. Linda Boff, executive director of global brand marketing, shares her best business practices and how the company is staying ahead of the curve.
- Merrill Lynch needed to introduce a new technology platform to its advisors to help them construct advice, maintain accounts, and supervise assets. Learn about the campaign to promote acceptance of the new platform.
- A massive shift to digital has left marketers with an array of challenges to overcome. Mathew Sweezey, head of B-to-B marketing thought leadership at Salesforce.com, reveals the five keys to the future of marketing.
- Learn how to use the long-term customer value model to calculate B-to-B marketing ROI.
ANA Thought Leadership Partners
For more information on the ANA Thought Leadership program, please contact Kristina Sweet, Vice President, Sponsorship and Partner Programs at email@example.com or 508.346.3525.