With in-depth stories on trending topics and industry-changing innovations, ANA delivers fun and engaging content that keeps you on top of the latest marketing news and insights.
Here’s what you’ll find in this month’s issue:
|Let us know what you think of this month’s issue. Contact the editor, Andrew Eitelbach.|
- Technology and social media are forever changing the way marketers approach sponsorship programs. Hear from Allstate, Microsoft, Pernod Ricard, Chobani, and others in this month’s cover story.
- How marketers and agencies are building relationships that last. Hear what Ikea, Wells Fargo, and others are doing to find the perfect match.
- Tiffany & Co.’s new ad campaign; the brands consumers like most, and what that says about what’s ahead for 2015; the videos Nike is making for Fuelband users; and more. Quick stats and stories to make you smarter.
- How Dairy Queen pitted two towns against each other in the ultimate Blizzard throw-down. We have the data.
Plus, read this month’s special section, from our partner Ease Commercial Services, on state production incentives and how they can be a gold mine for advertisers.
The new voice of the business-to-business marketing community. Through best practices, case studies, interviews, and expert advice, the publication providea the strategic and tactical edge marketers need to attract, nurture, and convert today's always-on buyers.
Here's what you will find in the latest issue:
- An interview with Eduardo Conrado, senior vice president of marketing and information technology at Motorola Solutions, on the “new systems of collaboration” he is devising at the company and his five best business practices.
- Why more B-to-B marketers are embracing mobile marketing, and how to jump into the mobile marketing arena.
- Perspective from Blair Christie, chief marketing officer at Cisco, on how to create a culture of growth.
- New research on the five blind spots blocking the path to marketing’s full potential.
- Insight on how to develop a social media brand identity statement.
- An intriguing case study on Siemens USA’s partnership with SpaceX.
ANA Thought Leadership Partners
For more information on the ANA Thought Leadership program, please contact Kristina Sweet, Vice President, Sponsorship and Partner Programs at email@example.com or 508.346.3525.