With in-depth stories on trending topics and industry-changing innovations, ANA delivers fun and engaging content that keeps you on top of the latest marketing news and insights.
Here's what you'll find in this month's issue:
|Let us know what you think of this month's issue. Contact the editor, Andrew Eitelbach.|
- The digital space is fraught with danger. From malignant software to predatory patent trolls to blatant fraud costing advertisers billions of dollars, numerous are the dangers that lie in wait for unassuming marketers. Here's how we're fighting back.
- The one surefire thing marketers can do to be more competitive, more effective, and better prepared for a rapidly changing industry. A case for training.
- Are you reading this on your watch? Probably not. But will you in the future? Still probably no. But maybe! We break down the future of wearables.
- Quick stories on an Old Spice vending machine, consumer reaction to product waste, video of the NBA's Saskia Sorrosa, what Nestlé is doing with its chocolate, and more. Stats and stories to make you smarter.
Plus, don't miss this month's special section, from our partner the United States Postal Service, on direct mail, big data, and omnichannel marketing.
Let us know what you think of this issue. Contact the editor, Ken Beaulieu.
The new voice of the business-to-business marketing community. Through best practices, case studies, interviews, and expert advice, the publication providea the strategic and tactical edge marketers need to attract, nurture, and convert today's always-on buyers.
Here's what you will find in the latest issue:
- An interview with Eduardo Conrado, senior vice president of marketing and information technology at Motorola Solutions, on the "new systems of collaboration" he is devising at the company and his five best business practices.
- Why more B-to-B marketers are embracing mobile marketing, and how to jump into the mobile marketing arena.
- Perspective from Blair Christie, chief marketing officer at Cisco, on how to create a culture of growth.
- New research on the five blind spots blocking the path to marketing's full potential.
- Insight on how to develop a social media brand identity statement.
- An intriguing case study on Siemens USA's partnership with SpaceX.
ANA Thought Leadership Partners
For more information on the ANA Thought Leadership program, please contact Kristina Sweet, Vice President, Sponsorship and Partner Programs at email@example.com or 508.346.3525.