|Let us know what you think of this month's issue. Contact the editor, Andrew Eitelbach.|
With in-depth stories on trending topics and industry-changing innovations, ANA delivers fun and engaging content that keeps you on top of the latest marketing news and insights.
Here's what you'll find in this month's issue:
- Ted Ward, chief marketing officer at GEICO, and Michael Linton, chief marketing officer at Farmers Insurance, on their use of humor and how comedy changed an industry.
- Why online brands like Bonobos and Birchbox are going from clicks to bricks.
- The massive online response to the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, by the numbers.
- Quick stories on Domino's, Kraft, the Ad Council, PayPal, Twitter, and more. Stats and stories to make you smarter.
Plus, don't miss this month's special section, from our partner Yahoo!, on best practices for native advertising.
Let us know what you think of this issue. Contact the editor, Ken Beaulieu.
The new voice of the business-to-business marketing community. Through best practices, case studies, interviews, and expert advice, the publication providea the strategic and tactical edge marketers need to attract, nurture, and convert today's always-on buyers.
Here's what you will find in the latest issue:
- An interview with Eduardo Conrado, senior vice president of marketing and information technology at Motorola Solutions, on the "new systems of collaboration" he is devising at the company and his five best business practices.
- Why more B-to-B marketers are embracing mobile marketing, and how to jump into the mobile marketing arena.
- Perspective from Blair Christie, chief marketing officer at Cisco, on how to create a culture of growth.
- New research on the five blind spots blocking the path to marketing's full potential.
- Insight on how to develop a social media brand identity statement.
- An intriguing case study on Siemens USA's partnership with SpaceX.
ANA Thought Leadership Partners
For more information on the ANA Thought Leadership program, please contact Kristina Sweet, Vice President, Sponsorship and Partner Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508.346.3525.