Best Practices Slide Show
Couldn't attend Masters of Marketing this year? This presentation will fill you in on all the important points you may have missed.
Let us know what you think of this issue. Contact the editor, Andrew Eitelbach.
With in-depth stories on trending topics and industry-changing innovations, ANA delivers fun and engaging content that keeps you on top of the latest marketing news and insights.
Here’s what you’ll find in this month’s complimentary issue:
- The reinvigoration of an old-fashioned practice: large, hand-painted mural ads. How brands like Snickers are returning to the wall and the brush.
- Infographic: The near universal adoption of emojis in daily communication means marketers need to get on board, and fast. A look at emojis, by the numbers.
- Bud Light’s new smart fridge tells you when it's empty, and more. Learn what the beer brand’s newest innovation has on tap for NFL fans.
- Uncrashable toy cars from Mercedes-Benz that illustrate a point, the likelihood that a CMO will recommend their agency of record (it’s not great), and more. Facts and figures to make you smarter.
- 2015 October
- 2015 September
- 2015 August
- 2015 July
- 2015 June
- 2015 May
- 2015 April
- 2015 March
- 2015 February
- 2015 January
- 2014 Awards Issue
Let us know what you think of this issue. Contact the editor, Ken Beaulieu.
The new voice of the business-to-business marketing community. Through best practices, case studies, interviews, and expert advice, the publication provides the strategic and tactical edge marketers need to attract, nurture, and convert today's always-on buyers.
Here's what you will find in the latest issue:
- John Kennedy, CMO of Xerox, discusses how he’s accomplished reframing the way clients and the public thought about his company with a new campaign.
- USG’s Linda McGovern looks at what’s next for B-to-B marketers.
- Amanda Brinkman, chief brand and communications officer at Deluxe Corp., explains how rich, authentic content ignited a small-business revolution.
- Marketers and agencies continue to be dissatisfied with certain aspects of their relationships. Here are the problem areas and what to do about them.
- Janome connected with consumers on an emotional level by putting them at the center of its marketing focus.
ANA Thought Leadership Partners
For more information on the ANA Thought Leadership program, please contact Kristina Sweet, Vice President, Sponsorship and Partner Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508.346.3525.