Best Practices Slide Show
In marketing, what's fresh today will be passé tomorrow. Kickoff 2016 with a look at the four things that will become an essential part of the marketing toolkit this year.
Let us know what you think of this issue. Contact the editor, Andrew Eitelbach.
With in-depth stories on trending topics and industry-changing innovations, ANA delivers fun and engaging content that keeps you on top of the latest marketing news and insights.
Here’s what you’ll find in this month’s complimentary issue:
- With MINI USA, The North Face, and GE all creating branded virtual reality (VR) content in the last year, and a range of VR headsets set to hit the market in the next few months, 2016 will be the year VR goes mainstream. Will it also become the next step in content marketing?
- Best practices for winning earned media coverage from the traditional and digital press.
- Q&A: Ann Glover, chief marketing officer at Voya Financial discusses ING U.S.’s rebranding, integrated marketing, and more.
- Y-3 and Virgin Galactic launch a new partnership.
- The future of wearables may not be devices, the true cost of worthless meetings, YouGov’s list of most-liked brands in 2015, and more. Facts and figures to make you smarter.
Plus, don’t miss this month’s special section from partner MediaLink, discussing strategies for pulling innovation out of a chaotic market.
- 2016 January
- 2015 December
- 2015 November
- 2015 October
- 2015 September
- 2015 August
- 2015 July
- 2015 June
- 2015 May
- 2015 April
- 2015 March
- 2015 February
- 2015 January
- 2014 Awards Issue
Let us know what you think of this issue. Contact the editor, Ken Beaulieu.
The new voice of the business-to-business marketing community. Through best practices, case studies, interviews, and expert advice, the publication provides the strategic and tactical edge marketers need to attract, nurture, and convert today's always-on buyers.
Here's what you will find in the latest issue:
- A winning strategy for brands, and how HCL, Medtronic, Ingredion, and Emerson cultivate their internal brand ambassador programs.
- Hiscox’s Russell Findlay shares the story behind the company’s “Encourage Courage” campaign.
- Five steps for creating a business-driven content strategy, from Carla Johnson, vice president of thought leadership for the BMA Board of Advisors.
- A look at how Castrol moved its 270-page catalog from print to digital.
- Tips for implementing a sales enablement program to align marketing and sales.
ANA Thought Leadership Partners
For more information on the ANA Thought Leadership program, please contact Kristina Sweet, Vice President, Sponsorship and Partner Programs at email@example.com or 508.346.3525.