Still confused about programmatic media buying? You're not alone. Plenty of marketers are baffled by what the term means and how to incorporate it into their brand's marketing mix. In this issue, find a detailed guide for the perplexed. Also, CMO Debra Berman of JCPenney on revitalizing a brand; the latest developments in the privacy arena; and more.
Four times a year, ANA Magazine brings its 10,000+ readers feature-length articles, insights, and best practices on the latest topics and trends transforming the marketing community, as well as profiles on today's leading-edge marketers. The quarterly members-only magazine is delivered to senior marketers as part of ANA membership.
ANA Magazine Spotlight
In this month's complimentary ANA Magazine Spotlight, brought to you by our partner Rocket Fuel, we focus on one-to-one marketing, with examples from MINI USA, Hilton Worldwide, Expedia, Allstate, Target, and a number of industry experts, all discussing how brands win consumer trust through genuine experiences.
Here's what you'll find inside:
- How brands win trust by creating authentic experiences
- How Expedia's personal engagement reaches a broad audience
- The need for a programmatic CMO
- Target's Jeff Jones on knowing your customer
- The evolution of programmatic buying at Allstate
To view this issue, simply click the cover at the right.
ANA Magazine Spotlight provides free access to the digital publication of the ANA. With actionable advice from forward-thinking CMOs, case studies, trends, and best practices, the engaging magazine will help you find inspiration for building stronger brands and driving innovation.
- Current and past issues of ANA Magazine Spotlight
- Professionally designed and written, just like the print edition of ANA Magazine
- Text-formatted articles designed for maximum mobile readability
- Download each issue, then return any time for offline reading
- Search the archive of available articles
- Bookmark your favorite articles
- Share articles and comments with other readers
Enjoy ANA Magazine Spotlight in a mobile format!
ANA Thought Leadership Partners
For more information on the ANA Thought Leadership program, please contact Kristina Sweet, Vice President, Sponsorship and Partner Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508.346.3525.