Multicultural Excellence Awards Overview
Participate in the 2013 Multicultural Excellence Awards program! Extended entry deadline: August 30
The ANA Multicultural Excellence Awards celebrate the year's preeminent multicultural advertising campaigns. The awards, sponsored by the ANA Multicultural Marketing & Diversity Committee, were created 13 years ago to help raise awareness and recognition for the outstanding work being done in the areas of African-American, Asian, Hispanic, and LGBT advertising. Nominations are open to both client-side marketers, agencies, and media companies, including ANA members and nonmembers.
This year's award recipients will be announced at the ANA's 15th Annual Multicultural Marketing & Diversity Conference and will take place November 3-5, 2013 at the JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles, Calif. A portion of the proceeds collected from the awards submission fees will help to fund scholarships for high-potential multicultural students who plan to pursue careers in advertising and/or marketing.
To review the list of the 2013 ANA Multicultural Excellence Awards winners, click here.
How to Submit
We have new guidelines and instructions this year. Please read carefully before submitting!
- Entry requirements, guidelines, and fees can be found on the 2013 Call for Entries page.
Please complete the following steps:
- Please complete the following steps:
- Review the guidelines (either online or download the PDF).
- Complete the online entry form (ana.net/multiawards/entry)
- Submit your form.
- You will receive a confirmation email with your completed entry information and upload instructions. Save this email as a text file.
- Create a single zip file for uploading. This should include your confirmation email text file, your content (in Quicktime [.mov/.m4v], Shockwave/Flash [.swf], or PDF format), and any support files. Files submitted without confirmation email will not be accepted.
- Go to the ANA File Dropbox in a browser window.
- Fill out the form with the following information:
- Email is your email.
- Subject is MCE-xxx where “xxx” is the three-digit entry ID number provided in your confirmation email. This is extremely important. Without your ID number your entry risks being lost.
- Message is your contact information and the name of the company which you are representing.
- Attach and upload your zip file.
Your advertising agency or media company may enter on behalf of your company. An example of a media flow chart follows.
The following lists provide the winners and honorable mentions from the 2001–2013 ANA Multicultural Excellence Awards competitions:
- 2013 Award Winners (PDF)
- 2012 Award Winners (PDF)
- 2011 Award Winners (PDF)
- 2010 Award Winners (PDF)
- 2009 Award Winners (PDF)
- 2008 Award Winners (PDF)
- 2007 Award Winners (PDF)
- 2006 Award Winners (PDF)
- 2005 Award Winners (PDF)
- 2004 Award Winners (PDF)
- 2003 Award Winners (PDF)
- 2002 Award Winners (PDF)
- 2001 Award Winners (PDF)