Multicultural Excellence Awards Overview
Participate in the
2014 Multicultural Excellence Awards program!
The call for entries for the 2014 ANA Multicultural Excellence Awards is now closed. Thanks to all who have entered! If there are questions, please contact Talia Fisher (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The ANA Multicultural Excellence Awards celebrate the year's best multicultural advertising campaigns. The awards, sponsored by the ANA Multicultural Marketing & Diversity Committee, raise awareness and exposure of the outstanding work being done in the areas of African-American, Asian, Hispanic, LGBT, People with Disabilities, and Total Market advertising.
ANA member and non-member companies, or agencies and media companies submitting on behalf of their clients may enter the awards. Winners will be announced at the ANA's 16th Annual Multicultural Marketing & Diversity Conference, which takes place November 9–11 in Miami, Fla. at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach. A portion of the proceeds collected from the awards submission fees will help fund scholarships for high-potential multicultural students who plan to pursue careers in advertising and/or marketing.
To review the list of the 2014 ANA Multicultural Excellence Awards winners, click here.
How to Submit
We have new guidelines and instructions this year. Please read carefully before submitting!
- Entry requirements, guidelines, and fees can be found on the 2014 Call for Entries page.
Please complete the following steps:
- Complete and submit the entry form at www.ana.net/multiawards/entryform
- Receive a confirmation email with your completed entry information and upload instructions
- SAVE THIS CONFIRMATION EMAIL AS A TEXT FILE. You will need this information when you submit your entries*
- Collect your files for submission and put them into a folder named MCE-xxx (where "xxx" is the three-digit entry ID number provided in your confirmation email.) Please include in this folder:
- Confirmation email as a text file. Files submitted without the confirmation email will not be accepted!
- Your content (in Quicktime [.mov/.m4v/.mp4], Shockwave/Flash [.swf], or PDF format)
- Any additional support files
- Your completed media plan (an example can be reviewed and downloaded here)
- Significant Results Summary (only if you are submitting for this award). Example of a properly formatted summary can be downloaded here.
- Compress the folder into a zip file
- To upload your entry, go here
- Fill out the form with the following information:
- "Email" - This is the email address that we can use to contact if there are any issues with the submission
- "Subject" is MCE-xxx where "xxx" is the three-digit entry ID number provided in your confirmation email. This is extremely important. Without your ID number your entry risks being lost.
- "Message" should contain your contact information and the name of the company that you are representing.
- Attach and upload your zip file. Please note that upload time varies with submission size. Typical time is 15-30 minutes, depending on your internet connection.
Final deadine is August 25, 2014 at 12:00 PM ET.
The following lists provide the winners and honorable mentions from the 2001–2014 ANA Multicultural Excellence Awards competitions:
- 2014 Award Winners (PDF)
- 2013 Award Winners (PDF)
- 2012 Award Winners (PDF)
- 2011 Award Winners (PDF)
- 2010 Award Winners (PDF)
- 2009 Award Winners (PDF)
- 2008 Award Winners (PDF)
- 2007 Award Winners (PDF)
- 2006 Award Winners (PDF)
- 2005 Award Winners (PDF)
- 2004 Award Winners (PDF)
- 2003 Award Winners (PDF)
- 2002 Award Winners (PDF)
- 2001 Award Winners (PDF)