Sponsorship with the ANA allows companies to have exposure and engage with senior level client-side marketers – our members. Sponsorship at nine national industry conferences provide opportunities for organizations to have access to ANA members through exhibit spaces, coffee breaks, dinners, breakfasts, receptions and so much more. There are two levels offered at ANA conferences - conference sponsor and exhibitor as well as two annual partnership programs which provide a comprehensive package of unique touch points to connect with ANA members and other conference attendees - ANA Strategic Partner and ANA Thought Leader.
- Conference Sponsors have the ability to choose specific sponsor assets at ANA national industry conferences and include exclusive sponsorship of breakfast, lunch, coffee breaks, Wi-Fi, live streaming, receptions or dinner (where available). National industry conferences are open to members and non-members and registration fees apply.
- Exhibitors achieve presence at ANA national industry conferences with a dedicated tabletop exhibit located outside the general session room.
2015 Conference Schedule includes:
- Brand Masters, February 4-6, The Ritz Carlton-Laguna Niguel, Dana Point, CA
- Media Leadership, March 4-6, The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa, Hollywood, FL
- Advertising Law & Public Policy, March 31 - April 1, The Four Seasons, Washington, DC
- BAA Annual Marketing Conference, April 13-15, The Westin Chicago River North, Chicago, IL
- Advertising Financial Management, April 26-29, Arizona Biltmore, Phoenix, AZ
- Shopper Marketing Conference, June 10-12, The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa, Hollywood, FL
- Digital & Social Media, July 15-17, Terranea Resort, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
- Masters of Measurement, September 16-18, Eden Roc, Miami Beach, FL
- Annual Masters of Marketing, October 14-17, Marriott World Center, Orlando, FL
- Multicultural Marketing & Diversity, November 8-10, Fontainebleau, Miami Beach, FL
- Mobile First, Mobile Everywhere, December 2-4, The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island, FL
The ANA's Strategic Partner and Thought Leader Program allows for the ultimate year-round partnership for a limited number of sponsors.
- ANA Strategic Partner Program: ANA's most exclusive sponsorship level is that of ANA Strategic Partner. Strategic Partners are provided year-round access, involvement, and networking with various ANA member touch points including national industry conferences, the Masters of Marketing Annual Conference, Members Only Conferences, committee meetings, webinars, e-newsletters and more. The ANA Strategic Partner program is limited to twelve participants and has been sold out since its inception in 2010. 2014 partners include: A+E Television Networks, Active International, BrightLine, Google, iHeartMedia, Mashable, Meredith, Mobile Marketing Association, Microsoft, Time Inc., Starcom MediaVest Group and USPS. Companies that would like information on the Strategic Partner program may contact the sponsorship team below to set up a meeting to learn more.
- ANA Thought Leadership Program: The cornerstone of the Thought Leadership Series program is a sole sponsored custom digital and print magazine called Spotlight which is filled with actionable advice, case studies, trends and best practices supplied by our Thought Leader. Other ANA member touch points include exhibition at the Annual Masters of Marketing, one Webinar Wednesday, e-newsletter contributions, and advertising in ANA magazine. The ANA Thought Leadership program is limited to twelve participants. 2014 partners include Collective Media, Decideware, Lippincott, Millennial Media, RocketFuel, SAS, Scripps Networks Interactive, Simulmedia, TVB, YuMe, USPS and ZenithOptimedia Companies that would like to learn more about this program may request the our Thought Leadership overview.
2014 Sponsorship Overview - the sponsorship overview, which includes a snapshot of each conference and in depth descriptions on opportunities is available here.
Companies that are interested in further discussion on any of the above sponsorships and programs should contact the ANA Sponsorship Team:
Kristina Sweet, Vice President, Sponsorship & Partner Programs, Direct: 508.346.3525, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Josh Stoller, Director, Sponsorship & Partner Programs, Direct: 212.455.8042, Email: email@example.com
Celeste Ho, Coordinator, Sponsorship & Partner Programs, Direct: 212.455.8044, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org