Sponsorship with the ANA allows companies to have exposure and engage with senior level client-side marketers – our members. Sponsorship at nine national industry conferences provide opportunities for organizations to have access to ANA members through exhibit spaces, coffee breaks, dinners, breakfasts, receptions and so much more. There are two levels offered at ANA conferences - conference sponsor and exhibitor as well as two annual partnership programs which provide a comprehensive package of unique touch points to connect with ANA members and other conference attendees - ANA Strategic Partner and ANA Thought Leader.
- Conference Sponsors have the ability to choose specific sponsor assets at ANA national industry conferences and include exclusive sponsorship of breakfast, lunch, coffee breaks, Wi-Fi, live streaming, receptions or dinner (where available). National industry conferences are open to members and non-members and registration fees apply.
- Exhibitors achieve presence at ANA national industry conferences with a dedicated tabletop exhibit located outside the general session room.
2014 Conference Schedule includes:
- Brand Masters, February 26-28, The Westin Diplomat, Hollywood, FL
- Media Leadership, March 30-April 1, Boca Raton Resort & Club, Boca Raton, FL
- Advertising Law & Public Policy, April 23-24, The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, DC
- Advertising Financial Management, May 4-7, The Ritz-Carlton, Naples, FL
- Digital & Social Media, July 13-15, St. Regis Monarch Beach, Dana Point, CA
- ROI/Measurement, September TBD, NYC
- Annual Masters of Marketing, October 15-18, Rosen Shingle Creek, Orlando, FL
- Multicultural Marketing & Diversity, November 9-11, Fontainebleau, Miami Beach, FL
- Real-Time Marketing, December TBD, NYC
The ANA's Strategic Partner and Thought Leader Program allows for the ultimate year-round partnership for a limited number of sponsors.
- ANA Strategic Partner Program: ANA's most exclusive sponsorship level is that of ANA Strategic Partner. Strategic Partners are provided year-round access, involvement, and networking with various ANA member touch points including national industry conferences, the Masters of Marketing Annual Conference, Members Only Conferences, committee meetings, webinars, e-newsletters and more. The ANA Strategic Partner program is limited to twelve participants and has been sold out since its inception in 2010. 2013 partners include: A+E Television Networks, Active International, AT&T AdWorks, BrightLine, Clear Channel Media + Entertainment, Google, Meredith, Microsoft Advertising, The New York Times, Scripps Networks Interactive, Starcom MediaVest Group and USPS. Companies that would like information on the Strategic Partner program may contact the sponsorship team below to set up a meeting to learn more.
- ANA Thought Leadership Program: The cornerstone of the Thought Leadership Series program is a sole sponsored custom digital and print magazine called Spotlight which is filled with actionable advice, case studies, trends and best practices supplied by our Thought Leader. Other ANA member touch points include exhibition at the Annual Masters of Marketing, one Webinar Wednesday, e-newsletter contributions, and advertising in ANA magazine. The ANA Thought Leadership program is limited to twelve participants. 2013 partners include Chango, Conde Nast, Decideware, DPAA, Lippincott, Millennial Media, RAPP, SAS, TVB, USPS, X+1 and Yahoo!. Companies that would like to learn more about this program may request the our Thought Leadership overview.
ANA Magazine Advertising - ANA Magazine reaches 10,000+ senior level marketers - ANA members - and is published quarterly. If you would like to add a Full Page/4C ad in ANA magazine to any sponsorship package, the additional charge is $3,500 net. If you would like to purchase an ad page separately from a sponsorship the cost is $4,500 net for a Full Page/4C ad.
2014 Sponsorship Overview - the sponsorship overview, which includes a snapshot of each conference and in depth descriptions on opportunities is available here.
Companies that are interested in further discussion on any of the above sponsorships and programs should contact the ANA Sponsorship Team:
Kristina Sweet, Vice President, Sponsorship & Partner Programs, Direct: 508.346.3525, Email: email@example.com