- January- Social Media Engagement Trends Poll: The ANA, in partnership with Ipsos OTX, will compare consumer and marketers perceptions regarding social media and how engaged consumers are with brands on social media.
- February- ANA/Forrester Media Survey: The ANA and Forrester will field an in-depth survey of client-side marketers around best practices in media transparency, programmatic buying, and measurement of media effectiveness.
- March- Procurement/Marketing Relationship Survey: The ANA's Procurement Task Force will spearhead this annual look at the convergence of marketing and procurement, relationships between practitioners, and best practices.
- April- Digital and Social Media Survey: The changing world of social media and how it impacts marketers, both personally and professionally, is examined in this survey as well as how social media content is planned and measured.
- May- Native Content Trends Poll: Because not all digital ads will actually get noticed and read, it is critical that brands offer a more personalized experience to their customers by showcasing their best content. This ANA Trends Poll on native advertising content will examine what marketers are doing to maximize the effectiveness of their digital media messaging.
- June- State of Marketing 2015 Survey: Details to come
- July- The Rise of Multi-Screen Marketing Trends Poll: There is a shift in customer engagement as people are consuming, creating and curating content across multiple channels using multiple devices – often at the same time. More than ever, it is important for brands to have a seamless content and marketing strategy to deliver the right message in the right channel at the right time. This ANA Trends Poll will help to understand how marketers are managing their digital and traditional communications, uncovering what's working and what's not working.
- August- Integrated Marketing Survey: This survey analyzes the challenges marketers face when implementing effective integrated marketing programs and identifies key concerns that have changed from 2003, when the first survey on this topic was conducted, as well as those needs that have remained consistent. It also explores the contributions from within the organization and from agency partners on their integrated marketing programs.
- September- Right Screen, Right Message Trends Poll: Screens surround us. It is no longer what you say or how you say it that's important; rather, it is what screen you say it on. This ANA Trends Poll will discover marketers' content strategies across devices, particularly how they're customizing content based on the device on which it is most likely to be consumed.
- October- Digital Agency Compensation Survey: In response to the rapid evolution of this specialized marketing arena, the ANA conducts the Trends in Digital Agency Compensation survey on a regular basis in order to keep its members up to date on the most current digital agency practices.
- November- Mobile Apps Trends Poll: As the world becomes more mobile, it is important for brands to accommodate their customers' mobile experiences with their brands. Apps can play an important role in this brand and consumer engagement. Some consumers even say it is easier and faster to use a brand's app than the brand's website or social media page. This ANA Trends Poll will uncover what app features and tools marketers are offering consumers, as well as what app features and tools marketers believe consumers value most.
- December- The Rise of Mobile Marketing Trends Poll: Mobile devices have enabled consumers to be constantly connected. To maximize the brand and consumer relationship, marketers need to engage consumers in ways that capitalize on and mimic their behavior and expectations in this hyper-connected world. This ANA Trends Poll will investigate marketer's mobile strategy – where they're at now and what needs to be evolved for the future.
Click here to see past surveys and related reports.
If you have any questions about the ANA Survey Research Program, please email Arthur Tharpe or call 212-455-8004.
Read more >