Intuit’s Christine Morrison on Real-Time Feedback and Innovation
In the video below, Christine Morrison, group social media manager at Intuit and co-chair of the ANA West Coast Social Media Committee, explains how the company is reaching TurboTax customers in real time and her thoughts on innovation. Morrison is host of the inaugural 2013 ANA Real-Time Marketing Conference, presented by Starcom, December 4 at 583 Park Avenue in New York, N.Y. This full-day event is a fall companion to the annual ANA Digital & Social Media Conference, which has sold out the past three years.
- Lucas Herscovici, vice president of digital marketing, North America at Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Bob Rupczynski, vice president of media, data, and CRM at Kraft Foods Group
- Victor Lee, vice president of digital at Hasbro
- Douglas Busk, director of mobile technologies and strategy, Global Connections at The Coca-Cola Co.
- Marcy Cohen, vice president and senior business leader at MasterCard Worldwide
- Lee Nadler, marketing communications manager at MINI USA
- Lisa Donohue, chief executive officer at Starcom USA
- Debra Aho Williamson, principal analyst of social media at eMarketer
Visit our website for more information and to register.