Associate Marketing Manager — Multicultural Marketing Team
The Allstate Corporation is the nation's largest publicly held personal lines insurer. A Fortune 100 company, with $130 billion in total assets, Allstate sells 13 major lines of insurance, including auto, property, life, and commercial. Allstate also offers retirement and investment products and banking services. Allstate is widely known through the "You're In Good Hands With Allstate®" slogan. Allstate was founded in 1931 and became a publicly traded company in 1993.
The purpose of the Integrated Marketing Communications department is to lead the development of integrated consumer communications that build Allstate brand consideration and preference, to drive brand consistency and broaden the brand footprint across all media based on Allstate brand standards and guidelines, and to deliver those communications with operational excellence. The Integrated Marketing Communications department partners with other areas of Marketing to ensure communications are strategically aligned with business goals and objectives.
The Multicultural Marketing team is part of Integrated Marketing Communications and is responsible for strategy, planning, and execution of all Multicultural Marketing programs, as well as for analyzing business results and identifying key business trends and their implications for Allstate.
Scope of Position
This position requires an individual who can lead and/or support Hispanic marketing and cross-functional programs to help drive business growth and retention among Hispanic customer households. Programs include planning and implementation of language preference indicators across various technology platforms to better understand customers' language preference and determine contact stream for providing customers with materials in their preferred language, as well as development and execution of Spanish-language customer communications. The candidate must possess a variety of competencies including being fully bi-lingual (English/Spanish), proven record in leading cross-functional teams, project management and communication skills, meticulous follow-through, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. The candidate should be comfortable working in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Co-lead the implementation of Language Preference indicators, in conjunction with marketing and technology business partners, working closely with teams of the various platforms that will be modified in order to capture language preference data in a centralized system.
- Develop key Spanish customer communications materials, supporting other work streams within IMC as well as other AOR’s. Emphasis will be on supporting communication development of key Customer Experience and Claims communications including quarterly E-newsletters and E-mails, which will enhance Spanish preferred customer communication and contribute to retention and growth.
- Manage the development of all multicultural language material requests from across AOR’s.
- Provide culturally relevant input into Allstate’s Hispanic/Multicultural Exclusive Allstate Agency Owner recruiting initiative, including developing recruiting materials to support program Analyze potential new Hispanic marketing/business opportunities across Allstate product portfolio and develop business cases to support program tests.
- Manage required day-to-day tasks, including (but not limited to) integration across departments, status report and timeline management, legal and key stakeholder approvals, and maintaining centralized files for reference and compliance.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external business partners and resources, including internal subject matter experts, marketing innovation team, advertising agencies, strategy/product managers, and legal teams.
- Fluency Spanish, both verbal and written
- Advanced organization and project/program management skills
- Advanced negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Advanced strategic and analytic skills
- Intermediate experience using Microsoft suite
- Advanced presentation development and delivery skills
- Insurance industry knowledge a plus
- 5-10 years of Marketing experience
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree/MBA preferred: Marketing, Communications/Journalism, and/or Spanish language concentration preferred
Click here to apply. Search for job number NOR05777.