Assistant Marketing Manager — Auto Brand Advertising
The Allstate Corporation is the nation's largest publicly held personal lines insurer. A Fortune 100 company, with $130 billion in total assets, Allstate sells 13 major lines of insurance, including auto, property, life, and commercial. Allstate also offers retirement and investment products and banking services. Allstate is widely known through the "You're In Good Hands With Allstate®" slogan. Allstate was founded in 1931 and became a publicly traded company in 1993.
The purpose of the Integrated Marketing Communications department is to lead the development of integrated consumer communications that build Allstate brand consideration and preference, to drive brand consistency and broaden the brand footprint across all media based on Allstate brand standards and guidelines, and to deliver those communications with operational excellence. The Integrated Marketing Communications department partners with other areas of Marketing to ensure communications are strategically aligned with business goals and objectives.
Scope of Position
This position requires an individual who can support the planning, creative development and day-to-day execution of integrated marketing communications programs that support national, local, and direct response marketing strategies and programs. The candidate must possess a variety of competencies including strong attention-to-detail, solid communication skills, meticulous follow-through, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. The candidate should be comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced and demanding environment.
This position will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the planning, creative development, and implementation of integrated marketing communications that support national, local, and direct marketing strategies, with emphasis on media such as television, digital, print, and radio advertising.
- Managing required day-to-day tasks, including (but not limited to) integration across departments, status report and timeline management, legal and key stakeholder approvals, and maintaining centralized files for reference and compliance.
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external business partners and resources, including internal subject matter experts, advertising agencies, strategy/product managers, and legal teams.
- Helping to manage internal communications needs, including the development of program updates, articles, videos, and presentations.
- Strong oral and written communication skills — Advanced
- Project management skills — Intermediate
- Organization skills — Intermediate
- Negotiation and interpersonal skills — Intermediate
- Presentation development and delivery skills — Advanced
- Creative judgment and marketing planning — Advanced
- This position requires a minimum of 4 years of related national, local, and/or direct response advertising or marketing experience. This could include experience on either the client or advertising agency side of the business. "Hands on" experience in creative development and production is preferred. Insurance industry knowledge a plus.
- A college degree is required. A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or Integrated Marketing Communications is preferred.
Click here to apply. Search for job number NOR05773.