Assistant Marketing Manager — Homeowners IMC Planning & Execution
The Allstate Corporation is the nation's largest publicly held personal lines insurer. A Fortune 100 company, with $130 billion in total assets, Allstate sells 13 major lines of insurance, including auto, property, life, and commercial. Allstate also offers retirement and investment products and banking services. Allstate is widely known through the "You're In Good Hands With Allstate®" slogan. Allstate was founded in 1931 and became a publicly traded company in 1993.
The purpose of the Integrated Marketing Communications department is to lead the development of integrated consumer communications that build Allstate brand consideration and preference, to drive brand consistency and broaden the brand footprint across all media based on Allstate brand standards and guidelines, and to deliver those communications with operational excellence. The Integrated Marketing Communications department partners with other areas of Marketing to ensure communications are strategically aligned with business goals and objectives.
Scope of Position
This position requires an individual who can support the planning, creative development and day-to-day execution of integrated marketing communications programs that support national, local and direct response marketing strategies and programs designed to drive profitable growth of Allstate Home Insurance, specifically Allstate House & Home Insurance and North Light Specialty Company. The candidate must possess a variety of competencies including strong attention-to-detail, solid communication skills, meticulous follow-through and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. The candidate should be comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Assist in the planning, creative development, and implementation of integrated marketing communications that support national, local, and direct marketing strategies to grow Allstate's homeowners business, ultimately driving multi-policy households. Emphasis will be on supporting communication development and execution for media including television/video, digital, print, and direct mail/email marketing communications, as well as development of Homeowners marketing and communication materials to support new Home related innovation rollouts and those designed for Allstate Agency use.
- Manage required day-to-day tasks, including (but not limited to) integration across departments, status report, and timeline management, legal and key stakeholder approvals, and maintaining centralized files for reference and compliance.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external business partners and resources, including internal subject matter experts, marketing innovation team, advertising agencies, strategy/product managers, and legal teams.
- Intermediate organization and project/program management skills
- Intermediate negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate strategic and analytic skills
- Intermediate experience using Microsoft suite
- Advanced presentation development and delivery skills
- Insurance industry knowledge a plus
- 4+ years of Marketing experience
- Bachelor's degree required: Marketing, Communications, and/or Journalism concentration preferred
Click here to apply. Search for job number NOR05779.