Assistant Marketing Manager — Life and Retirement
To lead the planning and development of integrated consumer communications that build Allstate brand consideration and preference, and meet marketing business goals. To drive brand consistency and broaden the brand footprint across all media based on business goals and brand standards and guidelines. To deliver those communications with operational excellence.
Integrated Marketing Communications partners with other areas of Marketing and throughout the organization to ensure all consumer communications are strategically aligned against business goals and objectives.
To support the development and implementation of an integrated marketing strategy that will drive sales of AF products. This position on the Allstate Life and Retirement Marketing team is responsible for managing internal and external audiences across multiple channels, working with internal and cross functional teams for execution of programs and campaigns, helping with measurement and analysis of communications programs, and providing input to creative direction and content management in development of marketing materials and campaigns.
This individual will help support the development, execution, and evaluation of a strategic marketing plan for Allstate Life and Retirement using best practice, testing, and measurement to deliver profitable sales results against existing Allstate customers and prospects.
- Assistance in developing an integrated marketing plan for life and retirement products via life stage marketing across all channels and platforms.
- Help leverage opportunities to build awareness of the financial services business through all online and internal channels.
- Plan, develop, and test innovative marketing programs, via a variety of mediums; print, online, partnerships, sponsorships, social, and mobile media. Assist in providing creative direction around the strategy and execution of all marketing communications.
- Manage relationships with Allstate key stakeholders to ensure program goals are integrated and in sync companywide.
- Create and deliver innovative and effective initiatives to optimize marketing spend and program ROI. Establish metrics and track results of all programs. Analyze and evaluate campaign results for future planning.
- Help develop plan to increase agency engagement, build customer loyalty, and optimize customer experiences across channels.
- Leverage internal and external data to increase analytical capabilities for product and marketing teams.
- Project management/organizational skills — Advanced
- Relationship Management/Interpersonal skills — Intermediate
- Comfort level presenting ideas and concepts to leadership — Intermediate
- Oral and written communications skills — Advanced
- Strategic and analytic skills — Intermediate
- Creative judgment — Intermediate
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously — Intermediate
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or Integrated Marketing Communications is preferred. Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in a corporate environment of marketing organization and/or advertising/marketing communications agency.
- Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.) Mac experience a plus.
Click here to apply. Search for job number UNI09019.