Assistant Marketing Manager — Social Media
To lead the planning and development of integrated consumer communications that build Allstate brand consideration and preference, and meet marketing business goals. To drive brand consistency and broaden the brand footprint across all media based on business goals and brand standards and guidelines. To deliver those communications with operational excellence.
Integrated Marketing Communications partners with other areas of Marketing and throughout the organization to ensure all consumer communications are strategically aligned against business goals and objectives.
To support the Integrated Marketing Communications Social Team leader in developing and executing social media campaigns on behalf of marketing objectives. This person will collaborate with the E-Business Marketing Team for execution to ensure an integrated voice in social media communications. This role requires someone who has demonstratable social networking experience and online marketing best practices, and is knowledgeable about current social media trends and how to apply them to various programs. Other duties will include monitoring and analysis of social media programs, support with social media buying.
This position will be responsible for:
- Support in developing and overseeing social media plans based on marketing objectives
- Contribute to strategic decision making
- Work with cross functional teams
- Implement new programs and campaigns with guidance and oversight
- Submit marketing materials for approvals and maintain project files
- Maintain relationships with Allstate key stakeholders and partners to ensure program goals are integrated companywide
- Review competitive research
- Work with social media agencies and provide clear direction
- Strong oral and written communication skills — Advanced
- Project management skills — Intermediate
- Organization skills — Intermediate
- Negotiation and interpersonal skills — Intermediate
- Presentation development and delivery skills — Advanced
- Creative judgment and marketing planning — Advanced
- This position requires a minimum of 4 years of related national, local, and/or direct response advertising or marketing experience. This could include experience on either the client or advertising agency side of the business. "Hands on" experience in creative development and production is preferred. Insurance industry knowledge a plus.
- A college degree is required. A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or Integrated Marketing Communications is preferred.
Click here to apply. Search for job number NOR05772.