Marketing Manager — Marketing Communications
To lead the planning and development of integrated consumer communications that build Allstate brand consideration and preference, and meet marketing business goals. To drive brand consistency and broaden the brand footprint across all media based on business goals and brand standards and guidelines. To deliver those communications with operational excellence.
Integrated Marketing Communications partners with other areas of Marketing and throughout the organization to ensure all consumer communications are strategically aligned against business goals and objectives.
To support the Integrated Marketing Communications team with key communications and reports and presentations, this communications specialist will collaborate with subject matter experts within Marketing and throughout the Company, to ensure integrated, consistent, and timely communications from Allstate Integrated Marketing Communications. This includes creation of internal and external presentations (planning, preparation, and creative development), and internal communication leadership (prepare and develop high-level communications and reports that are circulated throughout the company, from C-suite management to all-employee news items).
Additionally, this role will be responsible for preparation and coordination for key press/media interviews for IMC Senior Leadership (working with subject matter experts pulling together key messages, creative materials); working with IMC PR Team and Allstate Media Relations.
This person must be an excellent, idea-driven communicator (both oral and written), capable of executive-level speech writing and presentation creation. We are looking for someone who is flexible, enjoys multi-tasking, a good project manager, detail oriented, organized, and deadline-driven. Editing skills are a must. A good understanding of the role of marketing is necessary, as is past experience with creative and/or PR agencies. This person must be proactive and know how to effectively partner and coordinate with multiple people at different levels.
This position will be responsible for:
- Leading the development of external presentations for Integrated Marketing Communications senior leadership. Knowledge of PowerPoint is a must to ensure presentations are of high creative quality. Will be responsible for content development as well as creative design for the presentations.
- Leading the development of internal communications for Integrated Marketing Communications. Will be responsible for coordinating information from multiple IMC leaders, direct reports, and team members, as well as editing materials.
- Provide on-site support for large internal and external presentations, including coordination of all presentation materials and ensuring that all technology is working.
- Providing support and content for various internal communications, including senior management reports and updates, Marketing contribution to Allstate Board of Directors presentations, annual meeting and annual report content, and other management team presentations.
- Assist with monthly Integrated Marketing Communications team meetings and leadership team updates, including setting agenda topics and coordinating presentations.
- Proactively make recommendations for streamlining processes and procedures within the department.
- Project management skills — Advanced
- Communication skills (strong oral and written) — Advanced
- Editing skills — Advanced
- Relationship management and leadership skills — Advanced
- Strategic and analytic skills — Intermediate
- Creative judgment, layout design — Intermediate
- Experience with deadline driven environment — Advanced
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously — Advanced
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or Integrated Marketing Communications is preferred. Minimum of 8 – 10 years of experience in a corporate environment of marketing organization and/or advertising/marketing communications agency.
- Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.). Mac experience a plus.
Click here to apply. Search for job number NOR05764.