Marketing Project Coordinator — One-to-One Customer Communications Management
To lead the planning and development of integrated consumer/customer communications that build Allstate Brand consideration, preference, loyalty, and meet marketing business goals. To drive brand consistency and broaden the brand footprint across all media based on business goals and brand standards and guidelines. To deliver those communications with operational excellence.
Integrated Marketing Communications partners with other areas of Marketing and throughout the organization to ensure all consumer communications are strategically aligned against business goals and objectives.
Support the enterprise goal of evolving customer 1-to-1 communications across the Allstate Brand to create a gratifying customer experience and contribute to improved brand loyalty. The position will be part of the Integrated Marketing Communications Team that is assessing current customer transactional communications and developing recommendations for improvement and elimination.
The primary responsibility of this individual will be to work with internal and external resources to create and produce branded customer communications and support a wide range of business partners. The candidate will also act as a business point of contact to help implement technology programs that support goals of communications reduction, consolidation, better sequencing.
The role will lead the development of a wide range of customer 1-to1 communications, create and maintain project status documents, and project briefs, follow current processes, and offer recommendations for process improvement and assist in the measurement and analysis of programs and materials.
This candidate is required to "put the customer at the center" to drive improved communications and a better customer experience, possess solid prioritization skills to manage a large volume of fast-moving work, and demonstrate good understanding of marketing communications.
- Partner with both internal and external resources to lead the rewrite and redesign of customer 1-to-1 transactional communications across a wide range of Allstate Protection business lines.
Includes leading teams in content development, all aspects of the approval process, and implementation of customer communications:
- Help ensure materials deliver against program and company goals and integrate with broader marketing efforts
- Ensure that a large volume of fast-moving customer 1-to-1 communications are released in a timely fashion, required to establish positive working relationships
- Support IMC team lead in partnering with Agency Technology Organization to move technology projects forward that support goals of communications reduction, consolidation, and better sequencing
- Support Customer Experience's vision to improve the customer experience via communications tactics
- Help to push the creative product to be contemporary and resonate with identified target customer audiences
- Create and maintain team status reports
- Assist in the measurement and analysis of programs
- Project management/organizational skills — Intermediate
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously — Intermediate
- Works with sense of urgency and encourages others to do so — Intermediate
- Development and production of customer communications — Intermediate
- Ability to work on a diverse team and navigate a wide range of situations — Intermediate
- Relationship management/Interpersonal skills — Intermediate
- Self-starter, able to manage autonomously — Intermediate
- Solution-oriented, remains flexible in times of change — Intermediate
- Creative judgment — Entry level
- Naturally curious and passionate about the customer — Entry level
- Experience in creating digital/email communications — Entry level
- Oral and written communications skills — Entry level
- Strategic and analytic skills, business judgment — Entry level
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 2-4 years of experience in a marketing or customer experience organization and/or advertising/marketing communications agency
- Has led the development and implementation of customer communication documents and digital email communications
- Has worked in a team environment across a wide range of situations
- Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.) Mac experience a plus.
- Client-side communications management preferred
- Client-side experience combined with some Advertising/Marketing Agency experience — ideal but not required
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or Integrated Marketing Communications a plus
Click here to apply. Search for job number UNI09020.