Focused on people, not just our bottom line.
Here, you'll be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions. You'll work with other talented people who share your passion for doing great work that's in the best interest of our clients. And you'll have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office - and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven, and want to work for a company that cares, put a rewarding career more within reach at Ameriprise Financial.
New York, NY
The coordinator will provide fundamental support to the advertising and media team throughout strategic development and execution of creative and media campaigns. This is a great opportunity to grow your skills and experience with an award winning brand.
- Coordinate advertising efforts across Ameriprise consumer, Ameriprise recruitment, and Columbia Management brands. Oversee creative review and approvals to meet timelines.
- Manage calendars for production and media initiatives; coordinate timelines across internal business partners, leaders, and agencies.
- Report and track budget. Manage invoicing process, reconciliations, and agency audits in conjunction with business partners in finance.
- Oversee media flowcharts and closing date calendars to ensure proper coordination of media insertions and creative materials.
- Provide support to creative brief development, production management, and media planning.
- Support ongoing competitive and category reviews; bring new ideas through intelligence gathering and learning opportunities.
- Manage award submissions process for media and ad campaigns.
- Liaise with internal business partners to ensure accurate and timely internal/advisor communications regarding campaigns.
- Build relationships across multiple partners including interactive marketing, corporate communications, product marketing, and agencies.
- Provide advertising support to advisors and business partners through communications and responding to inquiries.
- Participate in agency presentations; help prepare meeting materials, agendas, and follow-up notes.
- Some domestic travel required. Position will be based in New York.
- Familiar with advertising production and media planning.
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Confident and energetic and able to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to foster and build strong working relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and work at a fast pace.
- Strong analytical skills and familiarity with budgets using Excel.
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in financial services, trade audiences, and franchise models desired but not required.
- Digital advertising experience.
Click here to apply.