Director, Committees & Conferences
The Association of National Advertisers (ANA) is the only trade organization exclusively for client-side marketers providing indispensable business insights, extensive collaboration opportunities and strong industry advocacy. More at www.ana.net.
ANA is expanding our committees and conferences team. This team manages multiple collaboration points with members and the broader marketing/advertising community via committees, conferences, webinars, and industry white papers.
ANA events help advance the marketing knowledge of ANA members, provide a forum for sharing best practices, peer-to-peer networking, and benchmarking, plus the ability to learn about new industry developments. Increasingly, they also provide a “voice” for marketers to advocate on behalf of industry issues.
New York, NY
The Director, Committees & Conferences would be responsible for managing various committees, conferences, and webinars—programming compelling agendas, hosting and executing meetings, driving attendance, and facilitating discussion.
This role essentially offers a PhD in marketing, providing the opportunity to learn about the multiple facets of advertising, media, and marketing from some of the best and brightest minds in the business.
- Manage various ANA events, specifically committees, conferences, and webinars
- Plan events / prepare agendas – identify topics, recruit speakers, handle meeting logistics, host/run meetings, post-meeting follow-up
- Drive event attendance
- Lead and facilitate discussions
- Assist in development of Industry white papers
- Some domestic travel (10-15%) required
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree
- Existing knowledge of topical areas, e.g., client/agency relations, media, integrated marketing, digital marketing, cross platform measurement and more
- Client-side marketing or relevant agency experience (minimum 5 years)
- Passion for the industry
- Strong sense of personal ownership of responsibilities in results oriented environment
- Strong verbal and written skills
Please send cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.