Senior Manager, Sponsorship and Partner Programs
Founded in 1910, the ANA (Association of National Advertisers) leads the marketing community by providing its members with insights, collaboration, and advocacy.
New York, NY
ANA is seeking a dynamic and motivated team player to be based in New York City headquarters to help manage and fuel growth of the sponsorship division.
ANA partnerships and sponsorships provide companies with a varying level of touch points to connect with ANA members and other conference attendees. ANA partnerships include Strategic Partners and Thought Leaders. ANA sponsorship includes selling a la carte sponsor packages at 9 national industry conferences and print advertising in ANA Magazine.
Seeking a dynamic and motivated team player to be based in New York City headquarters to help manage and fuel growth of the sponsorship division.
- Sell and activate partnerships (Strategic Partners and Thought Leaders), individual conference sponsorships, multi-conference sponsorships, and print magazine sales.
- Assist VP in helping to reach or exceed overall annual Sponsorship income goals.
- Maintain and update sponsor inventory log, sponsorship agreements, invoices, and database.
- Sell conference sponsorships and tabletop exhibits for all 9 national industry conferences.
- Help manage advertising page activity and coordination of ad materials within ANA Magazine.
- Coordinate with sponsors on logistical needs for their sponsorship.
- Assist with the annual forecasting and budgeting planning and with the gathering of presentation materials for annual planning meetings.
- Develop sales support materials such as email blasts, event sell sheets and magazine sell sheets with VP.
- Regularly contribute to the improvement of the business through "out of the box" thinking, offering unsolicited advice, new ideas, and solutions.
- Handle all invoicing and invoice tracking for all sponsorships working with Finance.
- Share in the relationship management of the twelve (12) 2014 Strategic Partners.
- Provide a "red carpet" level of servicing to each Strategic Partner.
- Ensure that Strategic Partners fully activate their sponsorships across the various ANA touch points, and meet appropriate deadlines especially for meeting content.
- Compilation of mid-year and year-end check-in reports with all partners to make sure we are on track to avoid surprises and work towards the renewal process with VP.
- Manage all Webinar Wednesday aspects for each Strategic Partner including gathering and posting of abstract/speakers, scheduling rehearsals, moderating the webinar, and post webinar follow-up logistics.
- Maintain and update Strategic Partner Inventory Log to keep ANA team fully informed of inventory selections/availability.
- Share in the relationship management and sales of twelve 2014 Thought Leaders.
- Provide a "red carpet" level of servicing to each Thought Leader.
- Ensure that Thought Leaders fully activate their sponsorships across the various ANA touch points, and meet appropriate deadlines especially for meeting content.
- Compilation of data for mid-year check-ins with all partners to make sure we are on track to avoid surprises and work towards the renewal process with VP.
- Manage all Webinar Wednesday aspects for each Thought Leader Partner including gathering and posting of abstract/speakers, scheduling rehearsals, moderating the webinar, and post webinar follow-up logistics.
- Send email delivery reports 30 days after the digital magazine has published.
Other Sponsors/Advertising Responsibilities
- Sell sponsorships and tabletop exhibits for nine ANA conferences to non-Strategic Partner sponsors based on inventory available after Strategic Partners and Thought Leaders have made their selections. Sales can be individual or multi-conference sponsorships. Conferences are:
- Generate all sponsorship agreements and assist in maintaining 2014 Conference Log with updates on sales progress and contracts
- "A la carte" ad sales for ANA's quarterly member magazine, ANA Magazine.
- Assist with the scheduling of ads for all Strategic Partners and Thought Leaders within ANA Magazine.
The Ideal candidate will:
- Have a proven track record of success in conference sales and stellar account management.
- Show initiative; be self-motivated and driven to succeed.
- Be able to attend and travel to each national industry conference as well as other industry or competitive events (out of town travel approximately 7-8x times per year).
- Have a positive "can do" attitude and ability to communicate at varies levels of an organization.
- Be meticulous with details and possess stellar closing and follow-up skills.
- Have excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Be flexible and enjoy working with people.
- Candidates should possess 4-5 years of sales experience.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree.
Please submit a cover letter with salary requirements and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.