The Association of National Advertisers (ANA) is the only trade organization exclusively for client-side marketers providing indispensable business insights, extensive collaboration opportunities, and strong industry advocacy. More at www.ana.net.
New York, NY
The mission of ANA School of Marketing (SOM) is to enhance the professional development and grow the marketing skills of ANA members and marketers. More at www.ana.net/schoolofmarketing.
The SOM team's focus is twofold:
- Workshops: These customized onsite corporate workshops are for groups up to 25 people and focus specifically on the business objectives of the company.
- Seminars: Classes can run from one to two days and are geared towards individual learning. Multiple courses are offered and can be taken throughout the year.
This Training Coordinator position would fill a critical support role and be responsible for the day-to-day administrative duties associated with the development and execution of the ANA School of Marketing workshops and seminars. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Organization and coordination of onsite SOM workshops (everything from scheduling conference calls, to sending workshop reminder/next step emails, to managing roster requests and RSVPs, to developing and preparing training materials for meetings and mailings, to assisting with the monitoring of workshop agreements.)
- Management of post-workshop operations to include roster and survey follow-up, survey and roster data entry, generation and calculation of survey satisfaction scores, and managing training expenses and invoicing.
- Support the execution of seminar courses in obtaining course training decks, printing workbooks and name badges, posting/updating seminars to the website, overseeing data entry, manual registration, and invoicing.
- Handle other projects and assist other areas of the SOM as assigned.
- Execute job responsibilities in a timely fashion, ensuring attention to detail and accuracy, especially with all member and instructor information and data.
- 1-2 years' experience as a project coordinator or comparable position in a service oriented environment with experience in preparing meeting materials, coordinating schedules, formatting data in Excel, and creating reports.
- Ability to maintain exceptional data integrity in membership database essential and handle a high volume of tasks with excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent project management skills are required along with proficiency using Microsoft Office applications with data from a variety of sources.
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize production-oriented tasks and manage tight deadlines while remaining flexible is critical.
The successful candidate must be highly motivated and an organized self-starter who will take the initiative to get the job done. Hands-on, service oriented attitude a must. Strong writing, data entry, and people skills also are essential. In addition, we place a high value on relevant personal qualities: independence, energy, a commitment to quality, and teamwork. The ideal candidate will have a BS/BA degree. Some knowledge of database management and data analyses preferred.
To be considered, all applicants must submit a cover letter, resume, and salary range to email@example.com.