Marketing Operations/Technologist Manager
San Francisco, CA
Anaplan is seeking a Marketing Operations Manager to own the operations of our marketing organization. The role is responsible for the infrastructure that supports all of global marketing programs including: tools and technology, process, measurement, governance, and training/support. This role will refine and advance our strategy for measuring the impact of our marketing activities by maintaining an airtight lead process day-to-day as well as developing dashboards and processes required to track our progress and optimize the effectiveness of our global, regional, and field-level database efforts. Identify, implement, and help manage new marketing technologies to improve our marketing performance.
Serve as an internal champion for marketing technology initiatives. Enable team to learn how to take advantage of new tools; embrace data-driven marketing; and adopt a culture that puts experimentation, measurement, and analysis at the center of every campaign. You are the right candidate if you are highly analytical and understand how to implement processes that allow marketing teams to be highly efficient and effective at using key performance metrics to guide the marketing strategy.
- Work closely with the Sales Ops and Demand Gen teams to ensure an airtight lead process, from inquiries to closed revenue
- Maintain, scrutinize, and optimize our processes such as our lead scoring model and campaigns checklist
- Implement and maintain reporting dashboards working with global campaigns director and solutions team
- Test (and then optimize) everything from landing page variations, conversions, email effectiveness, form design, and anything else we produce
- Enforce data quality for all marketing activities through ongoing QA
- Rapidly set-up customized sales nurture campaigns, leveraging Salesforce, and email clients
- Providing training/support for Marketo to regional teams. Write documentation, define process and streamline campaign creation
- Build templates (Marketo program channels, emails, landing pages) leveraged globally that showcase Anaplan as a world-class brand
- Minimum 3+ years marketing experience
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills — must have both an interest and skill in analyzing and making meaning out of data and translating that in to actionable changes
- Hands-on experience using Marketo and Salesforce a necessity
- High energy, innovative, proactive, and resourceful
- Outstanding communications skills — written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal
- Ability to work closely with cross-functional teams such as sales and operations
- Primary liaison between marketing team and marketing technology vendors. Own the relationships. Keep marketing aware of enhancements and provide training
Click here to apply.