Senior Graphic Designer/Art Director
San Francisco, CA
You are: a talented, up-and-coming senior graphic designer that leverages best-of practices in print and digital design to make your brand's marketing collateral come to life. You believe that B2B design should be just as slick and engaging as consumer facing design. You have 8-10+ years of work in graphic design, and you'll relish a role where your responsibility is to do everything from aligning corporate site and product look and feel with the product team, to working with internal marketing clients on graphic design requirements, to working with the VP of Integrated Marketing on how to take the Anaplan's visual brand to the next level (we want a killer brand!). You are a go-getter, roll up your sleeves, hyper-creative, big thinker. With ten locations globally, we’re growing rapidly, and we want your help to make the Anaplan brand edgy and unforgettable. We’re disrupting the enterprise software space and we need a brand that’s equally disruptive (in a good way).
- Help redefine and manage the artistic direction and graphic design of the company's print and web marketing collateral for offices in over 10 countries.
- Interface with our front-end developer to execute against web design projects.
- Manage the daily maintenance and workflow of projects, including creation of production schedules and status reporting.
- Report directly to the VP of Integrated Marketing.
- Conceptualize, design, and ship a broad range of brand projects, including websites, conference graphic design, landing pages, e-books, advertisements, social media visuals, SlideShare presentations, emails, and other lead generation assets.
- Source compelling photography and illustrations for a range of print and digital projects.
- Roll up your sleeves with our design team and get stuff done!
- Solicit, select, and contract with external creative resources as needed and manage vendor performance and financials.
- Interpret brand direction, project guide and strategy, translate into visual plan, and execute.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts, or equivalent degree in commercial arts or related field; or equivalent experience.
- 8-10 years of experience.
- A visual portfolio demonstrating creative talent, refined sense of typography, use of images with overall simplicity, and powerful sense of communication.
- Leadership skills that demonstrate the ability to manage and motivate a creative team.
- Proven ability to work with multiple clients and brands to interpret their direction and strategy into a visual plan in order to achieve targeted revenue goals.
- Extensive knowledge of web production and design software (Adobe suite required).
- Present and explain design decisions to peers and executives.
- Up on the latest interactive, Web, visual content, and social media trends.
Click here to apply.