Apollo Education Group, Inc. was founded in 1973 in response to a gradual shift in higher education demographics from a student population dominated by youth to one in which approximately half the students are adults and over 80 percent of whom work full-time. Apollo's founder, John Sperling, believed -- and events proved him right -- that lifelong employment with a single employer would be replaced by lifelong learning and employment with a variety of employers. Lifelong learning requires an institution dedicated solely to the education of working adults.
Today, Apollo Education Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, University of Phoenix, Apollo Global, Western International University, Apollo Lightspeed, College for Financial Planning, and Institute for Professional Development, has established itself as a leading provider of higher education programs for working adults by focusing on servicing the needs of the working adult. Apollo Education Group is the largest education service provider in North America and has the world's largest educational social network. Apollo is building state of art learning platforms in creating a virtual and highly engaging learning experience. The learning platforms which are built as a cloud-based (Education-as-a-Service) bring a more scientific and social approach to the learning experience. We are changing the way people learn and interact via advanced, scalable learning solutions.
Apollo Education Group, Inc., is a leading provider of higher education. We have a global network of subsidiaries that include University of Phoenix, Apollo Global, Carnegie Learning, College for Financial Planning, Apollo Education Services, Institute for Professional Development, and Western International University. In 1973, Dr. John Sperling founded Apollo Education Group to reach out to working adults and offer them lifelong learning through an institution dedicated to their education. Today, our subsidiaries provide programs that are up-to-date and relevant to our students and to an evolving world.
San Francisco, CA
The Digital Media & Marketing Operations team manages one of the largest online search and display marketing budgets globally. As a Digital Media Planner you will join the fast-paced display team and play a vital role in supporting customer acquisition and brand engagement initiatives for University of Phoenix. The Digital Media Planner is charged with actively assessing campaigns, understanding competitive differentiators, and regularly consolidating performance metrics. A technical understanding of trafficking, ad serving, and digital testing/optimization is preferred.
This position offers a unique opportunity to partner with top online media properties, manage a portion of a multi-million dollar advertising budget, and influence decision-making within the rapidly evolving digital advertising industry, ranging from cutting-edge targeting capabilities to multi-channel brand campaigns.
The position will be based in San Francisco's vibrant SOMA district near Embarcadero.
The Digital Media & Marketing Operations team manages one of the largest online search and display marketing budgets globally. Reporting to the Director or Sr Director Display, the Manager contributes to the fast-paced Display and Media team. This team plays a vital role in supporting customer acquisition and brand engagement initiatives for the University of Phoenix and other learning institutions.
- Assists in overseeing the assessment of campaigns, understanding competitive differentiators, regularly consolidating performance metrics.
- Offers a unique opportunity to partner with top online media properties, manage a portion of a multi-million dollar advertising budget, and influence decision-making within the rapidly evolving digital advertising industry - ranging from cutting-edge targeting capabilities to multi-channel brand campaigns.
- Manages campaigns, analyzing performance results on a daily basis while optimizing towards goals, and identifying gaps in tools and opportunities to improve marketing efforts.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- Advanced understanding of digital ad serving (DoubleClick preferred, Atlas or others acceptable)
- Proficient in Excel
- Understanding of digital planning and work flow
- Ability to manage campaign metrics and reporting
- Understanding of digital optimizations strategies and buying options
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Journalism, Communications or related field is required.
- 3-5 years working knowledge in Digital Marketing display is required.
- Master's degree or equivalent education is preferred
- Trafficking, ad serving, and digital testing/optimization is preferred.
Apollo Education Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes diversity. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability