Apollo Education Group, Inc. was founded in 1973 in response to a gradual shift in higher education demographics from a student population dominated by youth to one in which approximately half the students are adults and over 80 percent of whom work full-time. Apollo's founder, John Sperling, believed -- and events proved him right -- that lifelong employment with a single employer would be replaced by lifelong learning and employment with a variety of employers. Lifelong learning requires an institution dedicated solely to the education of working adults.
Today, Apollo Education Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, University of Phoenix, Apollo Global, Western International University, Apollo Lightspeed, College for Financial Planning, and Institute for Professional Development, has established itself as a leading provider of higher education programs for working adults by focusing on servicing the needs of the working adult. Apollo Education Group is the largest education service provider in North America and has the world's largest educational social network. Apollo is building state of art learning platforms in creating a virtual and highly engaging learning experience. The learning platforms which are built as a cloud-based (Education-as-a-Service) bring a more scientific and social approach to the learning experience. We are changing the way people learn and interact via advanced, scalable learning solutions.
Apollo Education Group, Inc., is a leading provider of higher education. We have a global network of subsidiaries that include University of Phoenix, Apollo Global, Carnegie Learning, College for Financial Planning, Apollo Education Services, Institute for Professional Development, and Western International University. In 1973, Dr. John Sperling founded Apollo Education Group to reach out to working adults and offer them lifelong learning through an institution dedicated to their education. Today, our subsidiaries provide programs that are up-to-date and relevant to our students and to an evolving world.
San Francisco, CA
Marketing through brands like Apollo Group has always been an exciting and complex challenge. It's about to get even more interesting as we reinvent the online education space. You'll support this change as we continue to develop our brands, digital strategy, marketing channels and bring data to the heart of the business. We're looking for talented professionals with a multi-channel marketing analysis background to help us - a Digital Analyst with the motivation not just to transform online education, but to also influence the business. This role will report to the Sr. Marketing Analytics Manager and will be based in San Francisco.
This Digital Analyst role is an opportunity to be part of a successful digital marketing team that has a real appetite to embrace and exploit online channels in support of its growth agenda. This team is integral to strategic projects across the company and has high visibility at the executive level. You'll be maximizing the impact of your existing capability while developing your career.
As our Digital Analyst, you'll help us make sure our marketing initiatives perform at their best. It's a case of analyzing digital content and marketing performance, and providing clear, actionable recommendations that will boost it and inform strategic development. Your success depends on identifying key drivers behind marketing performance and delivering a best in class range of online insights.
- Proactively analyze marketing funnel metrics to provide insights into marketing and content performance.
- Create strong recommendations and business context to drive decisions.
- Identify patterns in large data sets and create presentations to tell a compelling and meaningful story.
- Produce visualizations to explain trends in data to executives using tools provided by web analytics products, Tableau, Microstrategy, Excel or others.
- Support ad hoc analytic requests from raw data through presentation quickly, efficiently and accurately.
- Actively partner with related groups in marketing and IT to facilitate and manage cross-team efforts to turn insights into practice.
- Counsel stakeholders on how to accurately interpret data and what business questions should determine product and campaign effectiveness.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- Cross-channel and/or marketing campaign analysis background preferred.
- Understanding of digital analytics systems such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics a strong plus.
- Must be proactive and results-oriented. Looking to make improvements and change.
- Understanding of measurement of large data sets.
- Experience integrating analytics to evaluate performance and user response.
- Ability to identify and explain metrics to non-analytics stakeholders effectively and clearly.
- Competencies with statistical tools and data analysis (e. g. regression, factor analysis, multivariate analysis).
- Knowledge of SAS, SQL or other database platforms a strong plus.
- Ability and desire to learn new tools and technologies, and work independently.
- Understanding of how to manipulate data in Excel and use Excel functions.
- A Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Math, Business Administration, Finance, Research, Economics, Marketing or applicable experience is required.
Please copy and paste the link below...local candidates only please.
Apollo Education Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes diversity. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability