Email Marketing Specialist
AutoNation - America’s largest automotive retailer is looking for qualified people to join our team. AutoNation has been named “America’s Most Admired” automotive retailer for 5 of the past 6 years by Fortune magazine. Our ability to perform at such a high level is directly related to the efforts of our talented team of professionals, and we’re looking for more great people to join our team. AutoNation offers unlimited earning potential, with an extremely generous compensation program in addition to industry leading benefits. Top performers deserve top pay-If You have the Drive, We have the Vehicle.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
AutoNation is taking its email marketing strategy to the next level and is looking for a strong, data-driven Email Marketing Specialist with a passion for the automotive space. The Specialist position is a key role in the national marketing team, leading day-to-day tactical execution and analytics for our national email marketing channel. The role will report into the Sr. Manager Email Marketing.
The Specialist will be responsible for designing, coding, developing and executing email marketing campaigns to grow our customer acquisition and retention businesses across the US, working alongside a number of internal and external partners. The position will have regular and frequent interaction with senior leadership across AutoNation, and must maintain alignment with broader business priorities. The email marketing team is a critical function, central to the strategic objectives of the business in the future.
- Manage, design, code and execute tactical email marketing campaigns to deliver against annual financial goals and aggressively scale the email marketing channel nationally
- Deliver a data-driven, quantitative approach to email marketing; using metrics to measure success and create feedback loops to adjust email campaigns over time
- Assist with the development and testing of email 'best practices' regarding automotive products and services, pricing, promotions and customer segmentation
- Demonstrated ability to optimize email campaign customer segmentation, creative, offers, landing pages, etc…intrinsically understanding that developing and maintaining strong open rates and click through rates are critical to success
- Operate in a continuous test-and-learn environment in an effort to build and improve the email campaigns
- Conceptualize and initiate tests (subject headers, email copy and creative, offers and landing pages) in order to continually improve key metrics (open, clicks, leads, conversions) across campaigns
- Support the day-to-day relationship with external partners to advance the sophistication of our email marketing program and trial new product/platform features and approaches
- Assist with email list growth and acquisition efforts
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the Company’s Vision, Mission, and Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and suppliers
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and safety standards.
- College degree required
- Minimum 2-4 years progressive marketing experience; 2-3 years email marketing experience strongly preferred
- Experience with HTML coding and execution via email service provider tools (such as CheetahMail, DREAM, ExactTarget) required; experience working with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator is a plus
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven record of business analysis driven and fact-based decision-making
- Very strong Excel skills (must be comfortable analyzing large quantities of data utilizing Excel)
- Experience creating PowerPoint presentations and other reporting vehicles
- Ability to work autonomously on day-to-day tasks as well as collaboratively with other Marketing and internal teams on special projects
- Highly productive, proactive and efficient with excellent time-management skills
- Management consultant level written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects/responsibilities thru completion
- Must meet company’s requirements for employment.
Please click on the link below to apply: