Regional Marketing\Merchandising Manager
AutoNation - America’s largest automotive retailer is looking for qualified people to join our team. AutoNation has been named “America’s Most Admired” automotive retailer for 5 of the past 6 years by Fortune magazine. Our ability to perform at such a high level is directly related to the efforts of our talented team of professionals, and we’re looking for more great people to join our team. AutoNation offers unlimited earning potential, with an extremely generous compensation program in addition to industry leading benefits. Top performers deserve top pay-If You have the Drive, We have the Vehicle.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Reporting to the Director of Merchandising, the Marketing Manager of Merchandising will coordinate AutoNation’s offer content development, production and channel adoption efforts. The manager administers the related in-house system and works to define future enhancements. The manager leads a team of specialists and coordinators which collect refine and organize promotional offers from stores and vehicle manufacturers. The team produces creative production request and facilitate the distribution of finished products to internal and external channel owners. This individual manages the overall offer content development process and drives production coordination activities with agency and third party service providers. The manager also works to ensure the quality, brand and legal compliance of finished assets. In addition, the Marketing Manager of Merchandising orchestrates the development and administration of the AutoNation Merchandising Calendar as well as market level coordination of national campaigns and events. The Manager is principally responsible for obtaining merchandising offer content from the field, facilitating development of integrated cross channel campaigns as well as establishing action plans for stores out of compliance with OEM and/or AutoNation Brand Guidelines. The manager takes a key role in designing and administering all national offer campaigns and events. This individual is also accountable for ensuring the effective merchandising of company websites as well as distributes and manages Marketing Helpline requests.
- Drive the overall content procurement process.
- Effectively engage regional teams, agencies and strategic partners to produce an ongoing inventory of high impact product and service related offers.
- Procure offer content, ensure system upload accuracy and quality, while driving cross channel adoption.
- Develop integrated national campaigns and events as well as drive effective store level activation.
- Develop and maintain offer content for company websites as well as ensure merchandising effectiveness.
- Create, administer quality and production scheduling standards and ensure advertising posting deadlines are met.
- Drive implementation of OEM, legal and AutoNation guidelines as well as ensure overall compliance.
- Create and manage style guides, template standards and content guides for asset distribution.
- Manage production of Merchandising Calendar and communication of related activities for defined initiatives.
- Facilitate campaign analysis and refinement activities to optimize overall merchandising effectiveness and results.
- Drive development, production and activation efforts for Ad Special, Coupon and Ad Unit marketing vehicles.
- Manage third party service provider relationships and assure SLAs and allocated budget are being maximized.
- Assist the acquisition, negotiation and ongoing engagement with strategic promotional partners.
- Lead, effectively manage and further develop assigned merchandising specialists and coordinators.
- Administer assigned budget items and assure expenses are being managed effectively. Demonstrate and advocate company vision, mission, and values. Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA is preferred.
- Marketing management experience (5 years +) required. Prior agency account services experience preferred.
- Demonstrated campaign, copy, marketing communications and brand development skills.
- Demonstrated project management and marketing process administration competencies.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing and administering job management systems.
- Demonstrated marketing forecasting, analysis and budget administration experience.
- Demonstrated ability working and influencing in decisions in a highly collaborative, fast paced environment.
- Expert level Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, delegate work and provide leadership across functions.
- Must meet company’s requirements for employment.
- Light travel (up to several days per year).
Please click on the link below to apply: