Do you want to turn the heat up on your career? Are you looking to be part of a growing company that was founded on the belief that success is made possible through hospitality, sharing, quality, being courageous, and most of all — having fun?
As one of the largest casual dining restaurant companies in the world, Bloomin’ Brands offers a “best in class” portfolio of casual and fine dining restaurants (Outback Steakhouse, Carrabba’s Italian Grill, Bonefish Grill, Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar, and Roy’s Hawaiian Fusion Cuisine). Our focus on quality extends beyond the food and service we provide to our customers — we’re looking for exceptional team members to join our family.
Bloomin’ Brands offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program, and a supportive environment that provides learning and career development opportunities.
The Production Specialist works within the Creative Services Department and fulfills requests for internal clients on print projects. The Production Specialist is responsible for coordinating internal workflow for assigned projects and managing those project timelines, estimating and seeing the production for the projects through from start to finish.
Position reports to the Production Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (working with Production Manager):
- Coordinates production of printed deliverables
- Manages vendor relationships, including competitive bidding and project costing
- Works closely with project leads to ensure specs and deliverable dates are met
- Creates and maintains project timelines/schedules and distribution lists
- Manages shipping, hand-kitting, and 3rd party fulfillment ordering
- Ensures that creative requests provided are implemented
- Attends press checks as needed
- Manages all digital assets and responds to internal requests for materials quickly
- Communicates project progress, concerns, and status to project lead
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to ensure project deadlines are maintained
- Proactively identifies, recommends, and implements efficiencies to improve project processes, timelines, and budgets
- Follows up with internal clients on creative requests
- Manipulates artwork and prepares files for print as needed
- Proofs projects as needed
- Maintains cost spreadsheets for budgeting purposes
- Various administrative duties as necessary including file management, department computer maintenance/updates, and printer needs
- Associates degree or higher
- At least 3 years production experience
- At least 2 years graphics experience, including sending files to print
- Proficient in MAC programs (Creative Suite — InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator) and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and timeliness essential
- Initiative, high level of productivity
- Positive, ambitious, conscientious team player
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in short timeframes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Negotiating skills a plus
Click here to apply.