Senior Marketing Communications Specialist
The Bosch Group manufactures and markets automotive original equipment and aftermarket products, industrial automation and mobile products, power tools and accessories, security technology, and packaging equipment.
The Automotive Aftermarket Division of Bosch is a world market leader in the Automotive Aftermarket through the distribution of high quality products, and a complete range of services that fulfill the needs of manufacturers, trade partners, workshops, and vehicle drivers. We service a vast array of high performing customers, and their success is supported by Bosch’s innovative products, exceptional services, and commitment to excellence. By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.
- Lead copywriting and creative direction on all communication materials and web content
- Assist in building and managing brand and product campaigns working with Manager, internal teams and external agencies for the purpose of building awareness and sales generation
- Lead development process and execution of promotional materials such as sweepstakes, rebates and spiffs, POP/POS materials, sales literature, program flyers, customer presentations, and other MARCOM initiatives targeting B2B and B2C customers
- Set up databases to track program details and costs and prepare program/project reports for analyzing and evaluating program effectiveness and efficiencies (ROI/ROS) of promotional programs, report findings for future planning actions
- Drive development and execution process together with customer, and Bosch sales, marketing, and communication teams. Leads and coordinates as needed with outside supplier resources
- Bachelors degree in business marketing, marketing communications, journalism or related area
- Sr. MCS 5-7 years of MARCOM experience; digital and social media marketing experience a plus
- MCS 3-5 years of experience
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills; experience with Adobe In-Design, Illustrator and PhotoShop a plus
- Demonstrated creative and technical copywriting skills plus good working knowledge of layout, design and graphic arts
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects based on business objectives
Please click here to apply.