Interactive Marketing Coordinator
This position assists the Interactive Marketing department by providing tactical support for all social, mobile, tablet, and online platforms. One of the responsibilities is to act as the official "voice" of the parks on branded social media channels during park operating hours.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Direct-to-guest marketing responsibilities include: Engage with online guests publically and in a constant manner through social media channels on behalf of the company; Provide guest service through social media by answering questions about park attributes, marketing offers, etc.; Host social media tweet ups in the park for guests; Groom positive relationships with online guests that generate positive awareness and influenece of key marketing initiatives; Provide on-call coverage during park operating season for interactive marketing team; Other duties as assigned.
- Content Publishing responsibilities include: Updating technical online content like SEO information and hyperlinks across web and mobile channels; Updating guest-service information like showtimes and page content for all web and mobile channels; Posting various types of content on all of the parks' official online channels like social media.
- Content Creation responsibilities include: Resizing images for websites; Aligning mobile-friendly content with main site content by copy and image edits; Attending special events in the parks and create live coverage on the company's social media channels; Supporting the Brand Communications department with other duties as assigned.
- College degree in marketing preferred
- Social media savvy
- Must be available to work nights and weekends
Please visit www.bgwjobs.com. Navigate to "Specialty Positions" at the bottom of the page, and click on Interactive Marketing Coordinator.