Senior Manager of Co-Creation
Under the direction of the Director of Market Research and Insights, the Senior Manager of Co-Creation is responsible for leading the design, implementation and supervision for the company's co-creation platform. This platform will impact shorter term brand/consumer, product, marketing, and channel planning (front-end launch plans and execution) and will enhance the ability to become consumer-centric across the entire organization. This position will collaborate across departments and influence at all levels of the organization including senior leadership.
- Lead co-creation research and insights team with responsibility for department budget, developmental/coaching/management of associates, and coordination of research activities with external partners and agencies.
- Oversee storytelling and communicating insights among senior leadership and cross-functional partners.
- Establish and maintain the co-creation process, protocols, procedures, and insight tools that drive consumer engagement as well as growth opportunities from concept to commercialization.
- Maintain the health of an innovation pipeline for the company and manage strategic partnerships to drive innovation internally.
- Identify consumer challenges, lead concept inspiration brainstorm sessions, develop concept screening programs, concept refinement programs, fit clinics, field testing programs, and job site visits.
- Collaborate with internal departments to lead the development of a "voice of the consumer" co-creation platform.
- Manage and grow brand advocate and brand ambassador consumer panel.
Key Performance Indicators
- Successful leadership of the co-creation research and insights team.
- Develop meaningful research-based recommendations that will positively impact the business.
- Successful adoption and integration of co-creation insights among senior leadership and cross functional partners.
- Typical office environment; cubicle setting.
- National travel required (up to 20%).
- Carhartt is a tobacco free workplace.
- Bachelor's degree in market research, business administration, or related field required.
- 8 or more years of market research or marketing organization experience in a similarly sized company required.
- 4 or more years of experience leading and developing associates and projects required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required; proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the proven ability to communicate with all levels including management and retail partners.
- Outstanding organizational skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize workload and attention to detail.
Click here to apply.