Our Brand Managers at Country Financial support and carry out brand strategies, and lead the development, implementation, and management of initiatives related to the COUNTRY Financial brand.
- Contributes to the strategic planning and development of brand activities, including architecture, audits, valuation, measurement, messaging, marketing mix and brand integration.
- Serves as a lead advocate for companywide support for brand management and facilities brand adoption among company operations and personnel. Develops and leads changes management plans for the effective integration of brand programs.
- Leads large cross-functional teams to create brand concepts, execute brand strategies and develop/implement related initiatives. Leads teams to leverage opportunities to maximize profitability and brand awareness.
- Serves as a key business partner to various internal teams in developing and implementing strategic initiatives that support new (or modified) financial solutions. Supports and educates others on brand value proposition, methodology and measurement.
- Initiates brand communications through various methods and mixed media, i.e., websites, press, PR, advertising and other online marketing venues to optimize the image and reputation of the brand.
- Fosters collaboration and leads coordination of large teams to incorporate full utilization of the brand during program development and execution, including local market initiatives in the field.
- Measures the impact of programs and test markets as compared to established objectives. Analyzes finding and makes recommends for incorporation into current or future programs.
- Leads the implementation and maintenance of corporate procedures to ensure brand governance, expression standards and direction internally and externally, which includes all consumer touch points. May support select corporate social responsibility, public relations, communications and sponsorship activities.
- Coordinates activities with the Marketing Research department to perform brand-related marketing research after potential growth opportunities have been identified. Compiles results, develops business case(s) based on results, along with recommendations to leadership for innovative change.
- Education equivalent to graduation from college (or the equivalent in related work experience)
- Five or more years as a Brand Manager, with brand or product management, marketing strategy or marketing program design experience (or the equivalent in related work experience)
- In-depth knowledge of core marketing competencies with a focus on positioning, brand development and innovation
- Solid knowledge of applied brand management, marketing fundamentals, and marketing strategy development
- Applied understanding of brand value and how to create relevancy with customers, business offerings, capabilities and market potential
- Applied knowledge of using business and “Voice of Customer” data to assist in identify problems and solutions
- Solid understanding of the insurance and financial services industries and their products and services
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams (and sub-teams) through initiatives to meet marketing goals
- Good oral and written communication skills with the ability to make informative presentations to leadership
- Excellent project management skills to lead teams and provide support to senior leadership
- Demonstrates a self-directed, proactive approach to work, with sound prioritization and organizational skills
- Strong skills in critical thinking and creativity
- Proven ability to translate business problems, navigating through ambiguity and creating workable solutions
- Proven success in multi-tasking and managing multiple priorities simultaneously against aggressive deadlines
- Is comfortable working independently in ambiguous situations to lead teams to achieve amicable outcomes
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point (or their equivalents)
To be fully considered for this position, please apply online at: www.jobsatcountry.com