Digital Marketing Manager
At COUNTRY Financial, our Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the oversight and management of the Digital Engagement and Projects team, as well as creating maximum engagement across the digital environment. This person manages development and execution of digital initiatives and programs touching a variety of digital channels to develop customer-centric online marketing experiences that expand COUNTRY Financial’s digital presence and help to grow revenue.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Fosters the highest level of commitment among our people through transparent communication about business challenges, successes and results. Creates an environment which encourages people to think, behave, take action, control work and make decisions autonomously to attain clear goals. Takes personal responsibility for making tough decisions, meeting commitments and ensuring expected results are achieved.
- Manages project prioritization and the execution of digital projects, managing internal and external partners, including agencies. Uses enterprise project management, user centered design and agile development to execute digital tactics in a timely manner. Manages team resources and digital marketing budget effectively.
- Identifies relevant emerging trends in the digital landscape. Presents new ideas and key changes to executive leaders to ensure alignment of business priorities.
- Serves as thought leader and advisor to teams across enterprise on activation in digital channels, including website development, SEM/SEO, engagement, social, personalization, mobile, application development and integration opportunities across channels.
- Provides oversight of concept development, social media management, search engine optimization, search marketing and on-going measurement and optimization efforts to attract and engage targeted segments. Ensures a positive and consistent visitor experience. Responsible for optimization. Works with usability team to validate recommendations. Works with Client Experience team to interpret voice of customer.
- Ensures that all digital assets are accurate, relevant, and reflective of COUNTRY Financial brand. Optimizes for conversion maximization. Works directly with Brand Management and follows brand standards.
- Serves on governance and steering committees. Communicates regularly to key stakeholders. Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders, across COUNTRY Financial and with vendors.
- Facilitates the research and selection of tools or contractors, works with ITS vendor services to help with contract negotiations, and recommends major purchases to upper management. Team members lead the installation of enterprise digital applications, such as content management, social, or analytic applications.
- Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders, internal teams, authors, freelancers, designers, usability, developers, editorial team, contributors, consultants and brand management.
- Accountable for department’s overall performance. Provides guidance to expand team member’s skillsets. Encourages greater problem solving capabilities and innovation. Transfers knowledge.
- Actively seeks out ways to improve operational efficiencies and improve service levels to all audiences.
- Protects the privacy of our customers’ data in the performance of job duties and operational activities.
- Education equivalent to graduation from college with a degree in web marketing, digital marketing, e-commerce, information management, usability, or business (or the equivalent in related work experience).
- Ten or more years of experience in digital marketing, website design/management, e-commerce, interactive media, social media, digital campaigns or advertising (or the equivalent)
- Proven success in meeting business and visitor objectives
- Experience in utilizing voice of customer and analytics to drive design and optimization of digital tactics
- Five years minimum experience in managing or leading teams
- Expert knowledge of digital project management across multiple development teams
- Highly capable of working with IT to manage business requirements and technical requirements
- High knowledge of web technology concepts, web/mobile design, user experience best practices, content management systems, analytics
- Understands the internal influences and external factors affecting business outcomes
- Understands customer value management and one-to-one marketing concepts
- Very knowledgeable in use of digital analytics tools, lead generation methods, and various social media platforms
- Background in managing digital marketing channels and substantial digital marketing budgets
- Ability to be self-directed, work under constant deadlines, and ensure projects are delivered on time and budget
- Strong interpersonal skills, a professional demeanor, and the ability to interact with enterprise executives
- Proven record of ability to proactively make recommendations to optimize sites, generate leads, coordinate social media efforts, negotiate issues resolutions, scope definitions, and contracts
- Creative, strategic mindset and the propensity to continuously improve efficiency
- Ability to perform objective, consumer focused critiques and supply objective feedback to multiple teams
- Expert writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to use Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Proficient in researching emerging tech/marketing trends and preparing business cases to utilize trends to achieve results
- Proven communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills to work effectively with various and diverse internal personnel and external contacts.
- Effectiveness in working through conflict and ambiguity to meet the needs of business partners and customers.
- Excellent critical thinking and analysis skills with the ability to define value, service and efficiency.
- Basic computer proficiency with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office WORD, Excel and Outlook.
To be fully considered for this positon, please apply online at www.jobsatcountry.com.