Marketing Communications Senior Specialist
New Haven, CT, and Boulder, CO
Supports MarComm Manager in the development and execution of MarComm plans. Drives highly complex or multi-channel projects across all disciplines, with the goal of ensuring timely input from subject matter experts in all areas required for a successful delivery of the completed project.
Responsibilities/Tasks to Perform:
- Partners with MarComm Manager and other key stakeholders to develop strategies and tactical communications recommendations in support of business objectives.
- Responsible for the development and presentation of plans, recommendations, project proposals, SOWs, and other deliverables.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to reinforce the ongoing discussion of topics that will produce actionable items.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of marketing communications projects.
- Develops and manages the schedules (from inception to completion of work) for all job types; works with all internal departments to identify their needs, based on the job parameters.
- Facilitates day-to-day deliverables of internal deadlines with a focus on stabilizing potentials shifts in scope, schedule, and/or budget.
- Mitigates issues that will affect the scope, schedule, budget, or quality of the end product.
- Drives project communications between all stakeholders to ensure clear understanding of project deliverables; ensures that team members are completing the appropriate check points throughout the process.
- Works closely with internal and external creative team(s) on development and production of all content, including copy, on-line/off-line, etc.
- Edits and proofreads communications materials; obtains the required approvals for copy, scripts, layouts, proofs, etc.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional policies/procedures, including oversight of brand and the Document Review process.
- Maintains claims information and compliance with editorial style guides for specific products in accordance with Covidien brand standards.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, in a manufacturing or service industry (healthcare) with a multi-unit structure.
- Experience across multiple types of media with at least 3+ years of digital marketing.
- Experience working at a marketing or advertising agency a plus.
- Proven ability to develop and execute promotional programs that drive sales volume.
- Solid quantitative skills to perform post-program analysis and calculate marketing ROI.
Skill, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Highly motivated, self-directed, and results driven.
- Program management and project planning.
- Ability to build and maintain positive, productive working relationships.
- Desire to work as part of a fully integrated business team with strong relationships across other functions.
- Ability to interpret and analyzing marketing plans to develop appropriate integrated communications program strategies and tactics.
- Ability to formulate and manage program budgets.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Click here to apply.
Job Opening IDs:
- Boulder, CO — 2012007145
- New Haven, CT — 2012007144