Acquisition Marketing Manager
CSAA Insurance Group (previously named AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah Insurance Exchange)
We offer auto and home insurance from one of the most beloved and trusted names in America. Through partnership with AAA clubs in 23 states and the District of Columbia, we provide AAA Insurance to AAA Members.
We’re different from other insurance companies in that we’re a Member-focused organization. Our goal is to serve Members, help keep them safe and secure, and be there when they need us with claims service as reliable and helpful as AAA road service.
Walnut Creek, CA
The Acquisition Marketing Manager is responsible for growing CSAA insurance base within AAA Member households across the US. This seasoned professional must be proactive, with a strong sense of accountability and a focus on bottom-line results. This role requires stellar analytical, leadership and collaboration skills, strong direct response experience.
- Oversee the development and execution of annual marketing plan. Determine strategies and tactics to increase insurance sales through demand generation activities, and manage the direct response marketing functions for direct mail, email and digital channels;
- Consistently monitor, evaluate and refine multiple programs to maximize revenue results within budget;
- Work with other business partners internally to identify, prioritize and deliver programs that align with enterprise goals;
- Manage and leverage relationships with outside agencies, companies and organizations;
- Ensure accurate tracking and reporting of marketing spend; Manage budget reforecast and variance explanations;
- Ensure creative execution consistent with Brand and Creative Guidelines to deliver results;
- Responsible for hiring, performance planning (e.g. Individual Development Plan), performance management and salary actions for team;
- Ability to participate with other senior leaders to translate strategic plans and goals into tactical plans and objectives
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations requires strong business judgment to achieve the best outcome for the organization
- Effectively navigate organization to achieve win-win outcomes for the enterprise. Thought leader at enterprise level, challenging status quo and providing insight to motivate toward change
- Regularly interacts with senior personnel involving matters between functional areas or of significance to the organization. Often must lead a cooperative effort among members of project team. Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise
- Highly developed understanding and knowledge of marketing,brand development and program implementation
- Participate in division and enterprise development of methods, techniques and criteria for programs and people. Advise direct reports and guide performance to achieve positive business outcomes
- Significant experience developing and implementing direct response programs, to exceed revenue plans
- Ability to direct agency and staff in developing creative design options
- Articulate AAA strategy and align staff's work to deliver results supporting key AAA strategies and marketing programs
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills; Ability to create, present and deliver clear and compelling presentations in a group setting
- Proven ability to lead high performing teams and manage people
- Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in related area or an equivalent combination of education and experience Education
- 10+ years’ experience planning and implementing strategic marketing efforts across multiple channels and industries
- Advanced degree (MBA)
- Direct Marketing Association Certification
The requisition number for this position is 10423. To apply, candidates should visit http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CSAAIE&cws=1&rid=10423, and http://lnkd.in/csaa-insurance-group-careers. Candidates may also contact Becky Stockwell at 208-608-8751 and Jane Hackett at 602-467-7150 for more information about the position.