Senior Manager, Vertical Integrated Marketing
San Jose, CA
eBay’s Senior Manager of Vertical Integrated Marketing will be responsible for developing and delivering marketing strategies and plans in partnership with business units key business objectives. The focus of this position will be consumer-facing for our Emerging Verticals and Fashion business portfolio, which includes key categories such as Toys, Sporting Goods, Collectables, Vehicles/parts and accessories as well as key Fashion areas such as Jewelry, Clothing, and Home. This role will drive an integrated partnership across the full range of eBay’s marketing channels, including Email Marketing, Onsite Marketing, Internet Marketing, PR, Social, and Mobile. It includes end-to-end campaign exposure from strategy development to campaign planning and execution to performance evaluation.
- Working in conjunction with the business units — develop annual and quarterly integrated vertical marketing plans, inclusive of marketing objectives, target customer insight, key messages, marketing mix, and detailed campaign strategies.
- Partner with Market Research and Analytics to develop target segment profiles and identify research needs.
- Partner with eBay’s Vertical and Marketing Channel teams to develop detailed campaign plans.
- Manage marketing budgets.
- Track progress across all cross-functional team members to ensure on-time delivery of campaign elements.
- Lead campaign post-mortem analysis to evaluate results and changes for future campaigns, ensuring coordination and communication of insights across cross-functional teams.
- 10+ years of work experience in a relevant field required.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably with a Business, Marketing, or Communications focus — MBA is a strong plus.
- Previous high-volume, e-commerce marketing management.
- Strong written and oral communication, including large-group presentations.
- Demonstrated track record of developing marketing strategies based on business objectives and executing marketing programs that delivered measurable business results.
- Comprehensive understanding across marketing disciplines: advertising, PR, event marketing, promotions, market research, direct/relationship marketing, and experience executing complex integrated marketing programs.
Click here to apply. Job ID: 76738BR