Senior Media Manager
We are growing! Be a part of the greatest team in franchising history — the Subway Group! As the franchisor for Subway restaurants in North America, we are a recognized leader in the Quick Service industry. With over 38,000 restaurants in 100 countries we are continuing to add talent to our team at our global headquarters in Milford, Connecticut. We currently have an opening for a Senior Media Manager to join our exciting Media team!
The Senior Media Manager will be responsible for overseeing the planning, execution, and ongoing stewardship of media strategies for the Subway brand, including:
- Engaging with agency partners to develop media recommendations/plans that are aligned with communication goals and key business objectives.
- Ensuring learning outcomes and insights are successfully integrated into future media plans. Managing modeling efforts with analytics team and agency to ensure proper measurement and interpretation of planning implications.
- Closely managing the implementation and execution of the media plan, which includes scheduling, budgeting, and optimization of plan elements.
- Analyzing competitive activity on an ongoing basis and interpreting data/share learning to guide in the optimization of media plans.
- Evaluating and optimizing sponsorship and added value deals as well as new media opportunities to actively foster relationships with key network partners.
A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years media experience managing large budgets is required. Excellent understanding of media fundamentals and industry knowledge along with exceptional communication skills, strong quantitative skills, and the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work well under tight timelines are essential.
Click here to apply.
Please note: We sincerely appreciate your interest! Due to the heavy volume of applications we receive only those candidates selected for further employment screening will be contacted by our office. No phone calls, please. Relocation assistance is not available.