Corporate Development Officer, Cause Related Marketing
Habitat for Humanity International is a non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry. The purpose and goal of Habitat for Humanity International is to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the world, and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people of all backgrounds, races and religions to build houses in partnership with families in need.
Habitat for Humanity has an Operational Headquarters in Americus, Georgia and an Administrative Headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, and is a global, non-profit ministry where our employees build futures and lives.
Habitat for Humanity International (HFHI) is seeking a dedicated professional for the role of Corporate Development Officer, Cause Related Marketing. Reporting to the Director, Cause Related Marketing & Workplace Giving, the Corporate Development Officer, Cause Related Marketing is responsible for developing national and global corporate partnerships in support of HFHI’s mission. This individual will work closely with development leadership and key HFHI program stakeholders to maximize fundraising opportunities primarily in support of the Global Impact Fund.
This position will manage a portfolio of prospects including multi-national corporations, promotional and PR agencies, media companies and sports/entertainment properties. This individual will be responsible for a revenue goal of $3-5 million annually and will be based at HFHI's Administrative Headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Develop national and global corporate partnerships in support of HFHI’s mission.
- Collaborate closely with development leadership and key HFHI program stakeholders to maximize fundraising opportunities primarily in support of the Global Impact Fund.
- Manage a portfolio of prospects including multi-national corporations, promotional and PR agencies, media companies and sports/entertainment properties.
- Achieve a revenue goal of $3-5 million annually.
- Experience in securing complex, six-and seven-figure multiyear commitments from Fortune 500 companies.
- Working knowledge of principles of corporate social responsibility, cause marketing, employee engagement and sponsorship preferred.
- Established media relationships and deep knowledge of media and entertainment sector; track record of building media partnerships.
- Experience with international partnership strategy and development.
- Superior skills in project management, metrics, analytics and reporting.
- Highly collaborative; optimistic personality with winning relationship skills to build internal and external partnerships.
- Creative, quick thinker who thrives in brainstorm sessions and who can think past obstacles to achieve a bigger vision.
- Highly proactive and autonomous, capable of driving projects through in a complex and layered organization.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills with excellent interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Solution-oriented with commitment to delivering excellent internal and external customer service.
- Ability to complete multiple projects concurrently while balancing competing priorities; ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to effectively manage HFHI resources including travel expenses.
- Computer literate; able to use word-processing, spreadsheet, database and project software.
- Knowledge of and passion for Habitat's worldwide mission preferred.
Please cut and paste your resume and cover letter as ONE DOCUMENT into our applicant tracking system: