Director, Digital & Social Marketing
Establish the vision and lead all aspects of the digital consumer brand experience across all channels. Responsible for leading the company’s digital, social, online strategies and execution, including day to day agency management. This includes social media strategy and programs, web and mobile strategies and execution, email/CRM strategies and implementation, and key digital and promotional initiatives including loyalty program, mobile wallet partner programs and Big Data.
- Create new competencies in social networking as a key part of the marketing strategy; become the internal expert and marketing lead on new and emerging media vehicles and suppliers and leverage this knowledge to maximize the effectiveness of the media budgets.
- Partner with PR/social media agency to determine and implement strategy for managing, engaging and growing Jamba’s social media communities; identify big ideas to drive engagement and buzz for the brand across Facebook, Twitter and other emerging social media channels.
- Drive Jamba.com website strategies and manage agency in deployment. Look for strong campaign executions, excellent customer/user experience and strong mobile optimization. Bring big ideas to life to demonstrate creativity and innovation online. Lead refinement of website around new positioning, “Blend in the Good”.
- Lead the relationship marketing approach and loyalty program to profitably increase usage and habituation.
- Manage the scheduling, testing and deployment of all customer email campaigns; use analytics to measure results and incorporate into future campaigns.
- Ongoing management and continued segmentation of email database to identify and target actives, lapsers and dormants with specific campaigns; manage email vendor partner to best manage database.
- Partner with the Media team to determine the paid social media strategy with an eye toward innovation, identify optimal channels for acquiring new email subscribers via online media partners, social media campaigns and other online channels and monitor churn of new acquisitions and test different promotions for driving conversion.
- Manage Jamba Insider Rewards loyalty program offers and track success. Make adjustments as necessary. Own communication to internal and franchisee stakeholders.
- Partner with IT/CTO on digital initiatives, use of data an analytics to drive the business.
- Manage marketing side of mobile wallet partner programs including marketing programs, driving Jamba messaging into partner activities, test potential promotional opportunities, and partner with IT to implement technology.
- Partner with the Field Marketing organization to establish cohesive national and local CRM programs including overarching strategy and cadence of activity.
- Regularly monitor the marketplace and best in class competitors to bring insights and recommended digital/social strategies and tactics for Jamba Juice.
- Onboard and manage all agency partners’ strategies, quality of work, budgets and performance reviews.
- Marketing management and/or strategy experience with consumer oriented brands.
- Comprehensive knowledge of marketing principles, marketing and CRM strategies and social platforms.
- Exhibits strong strategic, analytical, interpersonal and communication (both oral and written) skills.
- Curious/passion for the intersection of marketing and technology; stays abreast of trends and new ideas
- Demonstrated history of creativity and big idea generation; willing to take risks.
- Demonstrates ability to deliver complex projects and new processes on time and on budget.
- Business focused; able to connect the dots between programs and business performance.
- Has a strong focus on execution. Must be strategic and creative, yet with excellent executional capabilities which are critical for success.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills; works well leading cross-functional teams and being an engaged contributor.
- Solid project management skills and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Exemplifies a can-do, optimistic attitude; a leader who is visibly passionate and is capable of inspiring and motivating the larger team.
- Takes an entrepreneurial approach to the business opportunities, results and challenges.
- Agency management experience; able to both push agency thinking and be open to new ideas
- HTML/Web CSS aware; able to diagnose issues with email and web
- Background in mobile payments/apps a plus
- BA/BS required. MBA degree preferred.
- Retail or multi-unit QSR and Franchise experience is a significant plus
Click here to apply.