Presentation and Production Design Manager
New York, NY
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is committed to being the investment manager of choice for our clients and sharing our insights as one of the world's premier investment organizations. Our unique insights come from our market and economic expertise, global research presence, and strong heritage of working with the world's most demanding investors.
J.P. Morgan Investment Management Americas (IMA), a business unit of J.P. Morgan Asset Management, works with financial professionals to provide insight, innovation and investment solutions. We believe investing means transforming information into insight, and insight into financial success. That process requires experience to recognize opportunities, vision to respond with sound strategies, discipline to adhere to those strategies, and attentiveness to help deliver the right results for each client. That's our goal at J.P. Morgan.
A well-told story can change how people think, feel, and act — moving them to take action, make an investment, change behavior, agree to a plan, embrace an idea, or even join a movement. Every day, our business leaders and client advisors are presenting often complicated, sophisticated, and detailed ideas and insights to wide variety audiences — in person, via videoconference and webcast, and even through interactive or traditional printed documents and proposals.
J.P. Morgan IMA is looking for a creative professional that has proven experience designing presentations and materials that convey our industry leading insights and investment stories in a straightforward, clear, and engaging manner that connects powerfully with audiences and communicates persuasively.
This is an opportunity for a professional who wants to design high impact sales and marketing communications that drive business results.
- Partner with internal clients to define and realize their communication strategy using exceptional listening and collaboration skills
- Blend presentation skills, design best practices, and software expertise to create exceptional client experiences that deliver the J.P. Morgan Investment Management brand
- Think creatively to transform content (data, words, charts, etc.) into compelling presentations, print and digital communications that engage clients
- Understand design, information display, and information hierarchy
- Generate theme-based concepts, sometimes within short timeframes, and implement original and engaging graphics in an established brand
- Manage and develop a team of presentation/production designers
- Manage multiple projects and timelines in a quick and efficient manner
- Oversee presentation production for over 50 events throughout the calendar year
- Take initiative and anticipate the needs of managers and team members with willingness to take on new projects/assignments
- Utilize Microsoft SharePoint site for daily project updates
- 8+ years of related experience
- BA/BS with communications/design-related major
- Business development/new business presentation experience
- Comfortable with both PC and MAC platforms
- Strong presentation/design portfolio
- Ability to conceptualize text and visualize information
- Experience collaborating and consulting directly with corporate clients, sales executives, and marketing leaders to bring the ideas of non-creatives to life
- Experience working under tight deadlines while bringing strong attention to detail
- Aptitude for learning new technology, and the ability to remain informed of industry developments particularly with regards to presentation/design programs
- Proficient in charts, graphs, template customization, and slide transitions
- Advanced Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign skills
- Expert knowledge of presentation software such as PowerPoint, Keynote, Prezi, etc.
Click here to apply.