Associate/Senior Associate Brand Manager
The Associate/Senior Associate Brand Manager is responsible for executing all base business marketing activities and brand management for assigned products. This position reports to the Brand Manager.
Strategic - Planning and Measuring – 25%
- Responsible for implementing brand marketing programs that will:
- Increase unaided brand awareness
- Drive consumer pull at retail
- Strengthen trade discussions
- Executes by-sku product financial and operational forecasting and budgeting.
- Assist in the execution of an integrated marketing plan that drives unaided awareness, consumer pull and improves customer support at retail.
- Proactively tracks and analyzes relevant information to make sound business recommendations.
- Provides input and recommendations on key components of the marketing plan and long-term strategy.
Analysis – 25%
- Executes and presents to the Brand Manager weekly business reports utilizing AC Neilsen, consumer research and other sources of business intelligence.
- Support business growth with business analysis and insights. Monitor sales by brand and provide in depth analysis of sales trends by product line, SKU, distributor, sales region and financial impact to determine opportunities to grow top line and profit. Provide relevant reports, gather key competitive intelligence, develop insights and report findings to team.
Implementation – 30%
- Effectively implements plans/ tactics and evaluates the success against pre-determined metrics.
- Develops, owns and manages the budget for key marketing activities. Acquires an understanding of how profitability is achieved for the brand.
- Pursues new ideas and generates a fact-based case to support them.
- Leads cross-functional projects for product and marketing initiatives.
Outsourced Support Relations – 20%
- Participates in marketing communication agency relationships.
- Manages budgeting of agency activity
Functional and Technical Skills
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- 0-3 years of experience in CPG marketing
- Experience in the food industry a plus
- Working knowledge of general business administration practices and procedures.
- Strong analytical, decision-making, influence, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) applications and database experience.
- Ability to effectively lead in privately owned / family environment ensuring alignment with stated Core Values
- Effective and proven project management skills
- Proven ability to build relationships and interface with all levels of individuals internal and external to the organization.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively interact both inside and outside the organization
- Committed to continuous improvement in a dynamic industry
- Flexible and willing to handle an ever changing work environment •Action-oriented with the ability to think and react quickly to changing circumstances.
Please contact Chad Donvito.