Senior Associate, Account Management
New York, NY
At KPMG, we believe our people are our main and most integral resource. The KPMG culture is rooted in our values; our integrity and policy of open and honest communication builds trust and collaboration, while our flexibility and diversity creates a culture in which people share knowledge freely, and bring out the very best in each other. Our business services groups consist of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate, Account Management, to join our New York Financial Services Markets and Accounts team in an industry portfolio/marketing role.
- Serve as the marketing account lead for an industry portfolio of select accounts within the financial services sector
- Provide account management and marketing support to a portfolio of accounts, including account planning, account management activity and progress; account team meetings; sales pipeline management, financial performance and metrics, and reporting on overall progress against goals
- Develop internal and account level communications and client deliverables to increase awareness of services
- Project manage multiple marketing initiatives and special projects ranging from client programs, and proposals to the dissemination of internal thought leadership and account collateral
- Participate in relevant internal and external industry networks to build brand and relationships across accounts and the local market
- Create and support custom relationship enhancement programs
- Minimum three years of marketing, business development, or account management experience; preferably within the financial services industry and within a professional services firm or similar environment
- Experience with client development and account planning activities
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; preferably with a concentration in marketing or business
- Experience working with sales management and client relationship management tools
- Strong working knowledge of digital communications strategies across marketing related platforms and communications channels
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
Click here to apply.
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.